Chapter 99 Fang Sheng

After lunch, everyone came out of the restaurant and continued to stroll around the capital. Xue Ling and Ye Qinglan walked in front, while Jichunshan and Zhao Wenzhao walked behind carrying the things they bought. After a while, everyone left. When I arrived at a theater called Hongbin Tower, I saw a flower sign placed at the door of the building. The flower sign was bordered with silk flowers and had gold letters on a red background that read "Yu Tang Chun - Wan Yu'er". A big character.

"Hey, it's a coincidence that there is Wan Yu'er's play today." Xue Ling just glanced at it casually, but when he saw the three words "Bai Shuang'er" on the flower card, he immediately stopped. After being surprised for a moment, he said to Ye Qinglan next to him: "This Wan Yu'er is the most popular famous actor in the capital now. During the Thousand Autumn Festival of the Queen Mother two years ago, the palace even invited him in to sing this song today. "Yutang chūn", how about it, do you want to go in and take a look? "

"Okay." Ye Qinglan smiled and nodded. Although he was not interested in watching the theater, he was a little tired after walking all the way, so he could just go in and sit down and take a rest.

Seeing that Ye Qinglan agreed, Xue Ling did not ask Jichunshan and Zhao Wenzhao what they meant, and pulled Ye Qinglan into the theater. Ji Chunshan and Zhao Wenzhao looked at each other and had no choice but to follow them in with their things.

Xue Ling and the others arrived not late but not early either. The opera had not started yet, but the guests in the theater were already seated. The waiters and waiters were either carrying teapots and towels, or carrying tea snacks. There were so many pallets walking through it, it was so lively.

Xue Ling originally wanted a quieter private room on the second floor, but Wan Yu'er is the most popular actress in Beijing nowadays, and it is rare to go on stage now, so people flock to it, and Xue Ling came a little late, so now Although the show hasn't started yet, all the private rooms on the second floor have been booked.

Seeing that the waiter looked embarrassed, Xue Ling didn't want to embarrass him. After asking Ye Qinglan if he didn't mind sitting in the lobby, he decided to let the waiter lead them to a quieter table. But before he could say anything, two more people came into the theater. They were obviously a master and a servant. They were both very young. They looked like they were less than twenty, but they were Zhao Wenzhao and Xue Ling. Everyone knows everyone.

After saying hello, Zhao Wenzhao introduced the man to Ji Chunshan and Ye Qinglan. Only then did Ji Chunshan find out that this young master was actually the youngest son of Zhenbei General Junjun, Fang Sheng. As soon as he heard Fang Sheng's origin, and thought of what Zhao Wenzhao told him before, Ji Chunshan immediately guessed that this Fang Sheng must be the man who traded horses for food at his house two years ago.

Although Zhao Wenzhao also told him that the Fang family was not an arrogant, domineering and narrow-minded family, when Fang Sheng suddenly showed surprise after seeing Ye Qinglan, Ji Chunshan saw it and immediately became wary. It's just that although Jichunshan didn't want to have more contact with Fang Sheng, Fang Sheng knew that they could only sit in the lobby, so he enthusiastically invited them to his private room.

Fang Sheng saw Ye Qinglan's strange look. Zhao Wenzhao and Xue Ling also saw it and were a little confused. However, they knew that Fang Sheng had no ill intentions. After asking Ji Chunshan and Ye Qinglan, they Accepted Fang Sheng's invitation. Although Jichunshan did not want to have too much contact with Fang Sheng, now that it had attracted his attention, he always wanted to find out, so when Zhao Wenzhao asked, he agreed. Ye Qinglan also thought the same thing.

When they entered the private room, Fang Sheng did not say a word to Zhao Wenzhao, so he found an excuse to chat with Ji Chunshan, but he was inquiring about Ji Chunshan and even Ye Qinglan's origins.