Chapter 116 Lin

"Is there such a thing?" After Ji Chunshan finished speaking, Song Tang couldn't help but look surprised. Although Ye Jinming and Ye Qinglan have the same surname, their looks are completely different, and in Song Tang's impression, their personalities are worlds apart, so he has never thought of the two together, not thinking that they were once a family. son.

Just thinking about the second half of Ji Chunshan's words, Song Tang said: "So, what the Ji family really wants to ask me is not Ye Jinming, but the Lin family, right?"

"That's right." Ji Chunshan nodded and did not deny it.

If there is only one Ye Jinming, Jichunshan will not be afraid. After all, he has already gained a good reputation in the county, and the Ye family is no longer as prosperous as it was when Ye's father was there. No matter how hard he tries, he can't get any good results. If he had the support of the Lin family, it would be another matter.

The Lin family has a big business. It has been operating in Fangcheng County for several generations and has a wide network of connections. However, I have only been in the county for a few months and have just established a foothold. In terms of financial resources and connections, I can't compare with the Lin family.

Although Jichunshan is not afraid of the Lin family, and he is not sure whether the Lin family will actually attack him in the future, he still has to prepare for a rainy day. As the saying goes, if you know yourself and the enemy, you will never be in danger. Only by knowing your opponent clearly can you better defend and counterattack.

It's just that the Lin family is a wealthy family and cannot be compared with Ye Jinming back then, so he didn't bother Xie Yuan anymore, while the Guo family is a scholar and has little dealings with merchants like the Lin family, so he can only come to see Zhi He. Song Tang from the Song family, who has the same status as the Lin family, asked.

He didn't say it clearly before because he thought the Song and Lin families were on good terms. If he directly inquired about the Lin family, Song Tang might not tell them, and the news might even spread to the Lin family. In that case, the gain would be more than the loss would be worth. So I had to make innuendoes.

It was just the disdainful attitude towards Ye Jinming and Lin Jin revealed in Song Tang's words that made Ji Chunshan think about it again and again and finally decided to tell his true feelings and confess his true feelings.

Jichunshan admitted so emphatically that Song Tang couldn't say anything for a moment. He slowly put away the fan, picked up the tea cup in front of him, put it to his lips and sipped it. After putting it down, he raised his head and smiled at Ji Chunshan: "Actually, Ji Chunshan doesn't have to worry too much. Although the Lin family There are some forces in Fangcheng County, but they are only in Fangcheng County. They are incomparable to Ji Dang's family in Fucheng and even in Beijing. They are also a little afraid of Ji Dang's family and dare not do anything. "

One reason for this fear is that the dim sum shop opened by Jichun Shan is exactly the same as the one in Fucheng. The other reason is that Jichun Shan only opened this dim sum shop now, although it also took away the Lin family's Ruyi. There is a lot of business in Zhai, but the Lin family has a lot of properties, but they have always been at peace with Jichunshan even if they had a fight over it.

Jichunshan understood what Song Tang meant, but he shook his head with a smile and said: "No matter how good the capital is, the water from far away cannot quench the thirst of the nearby. Besides, there is a saying that strong dragons cannot overwhelm local snakes? And the Lin family is more than just that. They are comparable to local snakes. Furthermore, I have to be honest with Mr. Song. Although I do have acquaintances in Fucheng and Jingzhong, it is not easy to bother them with such matters. Moreover, Ye Jinming knows my details very well. The Lin family will also know, and Ye Jinming has always been cunning. If he persuades the Lin family to change his mind, then I will be passive. "