Chapter Fourteen

Does Mitch and Scott even like Taco Bell? I think I saw that somewhere but I don't know. I FORGOT TO UPDATE THIS MORNING OMG I'M SO SORRY. I'M SO SO SORRY.

Hey guys!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

What's your religion?

my answer

I don't have one. I don't believe in any religion, however I respect those who do c: #noh8

Comment your's below!!!!

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Mitch's POV

I wake up and sit up in my bed. I let out a big yawn and rub my eyes. I really hope what happened last night was just a dream. I hope Scott didn't kiss me when he was drunk. I really hope none of this happened.

I got out of bed and went into the living to find Alex and Scott on the couch together, sleeping. They were both shirtless, Scott on top of Alex. I rolled my eyes. There's no way he kissed me last night.

I went into the kitchen and starting making me a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. My phone, which was on the counter vibrated. It was a text from Jayden.

"Can you go out tonight? I wanna see you again," I mumbled quietly, reading his text. "Uh, sure," I mumbled slowly, typing in the word sure. I'll go out with him again. He's an okay person. He sent another text asking where we should go. I told him I didn't really care where we went and he said okay.

I put down my phone and continued to make my breakfast and ate it. After I was done, I put my bowl in the sink and went to get dressed. I put on a black and white striped short sleeved shirt and black jeans. I had some stuff to do before I go see Jayden.

So I went out. I got me some coffee at Starbucks, the usual. I went out with my friend and we went to the mall. I bought a shirt that I liked. It wasn't super expensive, like 10 bucks. She bought some weird smelling perfume, and that's practically all we bought. We got some Taco Bell, too. I figured I might as well get Scott something too. And I got extra tacos, in case Alex was still there. I rolled my eyes at the thought of him.

"You okay?" I looked at my friend. She must have saw me roll my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just remembered Scott has a boy at home," I rolled my eyes again and she laughed.

We paid for our Taco Bell and went home.

jordan jay