Chapter Thirty-Three

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

What is your sexuality and pronouns?

my answer

I'm still confused about my sexuality, personally. And my pronouns are male, so he/him/his.

Comment how your answer below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Mitch's POV

I sat on my bed, angry. Damn Alex, he's such an asshole. I hate him. I mean, I say I hate Scott too, but I joke about that. I legitimately hate Alex, so so so much. I just... UGH!

"Hey guys, I'm going out for a bit. Either of you wanna go?"

"No, I'm okay," Alex looked at me and glared, "babe. And I'm pretty sure Mitchy is too sour to go." He gave me a little smirk.

"I can easily ruin you," I threatened.

"I'm so scared," he said rolling his eyes.

"Stop fighting you two. Why don't y'all have a sweet bonding moment while I'm gone?" Scott gave a little chuckle while putting on his jacket.

"I CAN RUIN YOU TOO!"

"I'm so scared, ahhh, help me!" Scott laughed and blew me a kiss.

Alex coughed, "Scott."

"Oops sorry," he walked up to Alex and gave him an actual kiss. "Love you." He smiled.

"Love you too, babe," Alex shot me a quick look and then looked back at Scott and smiled.

"Bye guys," Scott said and left.

Twenty-five minutes past and he wasn't back. It's not like I cared what he was doing. He's his own person, he can do what he wants. I sighed and got out of bed and started heading to the bathroom.

Alex ran in front of me and ran into the bathroom.

"Oops, sorry I'm using it first," he giggled and slammed the door in my face.

"Alex, I advise you open this damn door right now or else," I said, annoyed and rolled my eyes.

"Or else, what?" He sounded intrigued.

"What the hell are you doing with your tone there? Don't sound excited, ew!" I backed away from the door and tried to leave. But he ran out and grabbed my hand so I wouldn't leave. "What the hell are you doing? Don't touch me," I spat and yanked my hand away.

"Mitchy, come on. Don't leave."

"For the last time, don't call me Mitchy. And you hate me anyways, so what's it to you if I leave?" He glared at me.

"I hate you, but you aren't leaving, got it?"

"No, you don't fucking control me, got that?" I spat, standing up straight, challenging him.

He raised his eyebrow. "I could control you if I wanted."

"What the hell, no you can't. And don't raise your eyebrow like you're going to do something," I said crossing my arms and rolling my eyes.

Bam!

My eyes widened as he pressed me up against the door.

"I can control you, don't lie to yourself," he whispered. He sent shivers down my spine.

"G-get off."

"Are you admitting I can control you?"

"No, of course not!" I glared at him, trying to ignore what he was doing. SPEAKING OF WHICH, WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING.

"Well than, maybe I should show you..." He got super close to my face. "Would you like me to show you?"

"N-no..."

"Sure you don't," he chuckled quietly and gently pressed his lips against mine.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? WHY ME? I HATE HIM, HE HATES ME. THIS ISN'T HATE. HELP ME, SOMEONE PLEASE.

His hand started to fall lower. And lower. And-

"I'm ba- open the door, why can't I open this damn door?" We fell. We fell on top of each other, because Scott opened the damn door. "Wow, what's happening here?" He gave a nervous chuckle.

I jumped up and brushed myself off.

"Nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing." I couldn't breathe. "I, I'm going out for a bit. Bye."