Chapter Thirty-Two

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

What is your sexuality and pronouns?

my answer

I'm still confused about my sexuality, personally. And my pronouns are male, so he/him/his.

Comment how your answer below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Mitch's POV

I wake up with a pounding headache, in a hotel room... why am I here? Did I get that drunk last night? Gosh, I need to chill.

I sat up, grabbing my head because I got dizzy. I looked around the room once it stopped spinning. There was another bed, with two (?) bodies in it. Who else would be in a hotel room with me? Unless... oh god did I get involved in a threesome last night? Oh dear god no...

I slowly got up and tried walking towards the door. I stopped halfway because I heard one of them groan and start getting out of bed. The first thing I thought to do was hide, so I did. I ran to the closet as quietly as I could and closed the door.

I looked out the little slots in the door to see who was getting up. I saw they were shirtless, and had no breasts, so it was a guy. He was in sweatpants... were they Scott's? I swear Scott had those same ones... he had brown hair so it wasn't Scott unless he dyed it last night.

The guy stretched and wowza, he was attractive from what I saw. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad if I... NO! BAD MITCHELL! I mean... maybe just... it's not that bad, right?

"Aye, I know you're in the closet," he said. I jumped and ended up falling out of the closet. "What, oh... that's totally what I meant," he said, turning around. Alex.

"Ew."

"Mitch, why do you hate me so much?" I stood up and walked over to him. I stared him down and pointed to the body in the bed, who I assumed was Scott.

"Because of him," I admitted.

"He hates me?" He sounded distressed. Don't do it Mitch.

"No, he doesn't. I hate you, because he doesn't hate you," I stated plainly.

"But, why?"

"Goddammit, how dense are you? I love him. But he loves you, and it's not fair. I was here first, dammit!" Alex's eyes widened. "I'm not even going to apologize. I was here before you, he should be mine. All mine, not your's."

"Well, sorry Mitchy but he's mine now," he chuckled and shifted so he was leaning on his right leg, with his hand on his hip. "You lost your chance."

"Don't you dare call me Mitchy. That's what Scott calls me. You can't-"

"Sorry, Mitchy but I already did. And there's nothing you can do about it."

"I can punch you." He laughed.

"You wouldn't even-" I punched his arm. "Ow," he rubbed his arm. "What the hell dude?"

"You said I wouldn't, so I did," I nonchalantly told him and shrugged it off.

"You little shit!"

"SHUT UP!!!!!!" Both Alex and I jumped. "Jesus fucking Christ you two! I'm trying to sleep over here," Scott yelled.

"Er, sorry-"

"Sorry babe-"

"Don't call him babe," I glared at Alex.

He got closer to me face, "too late, hun." He gave me a smug little smirk. Fuck him.