Chapter Twenty-Three

Hey guys! So I forgot to update Thursday so I asked if y'all would like me update again this week, given I updated Monday, and yesterday. SO HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE GUYS! Throws me a bit off schedule but whatever! Y'all deserve another update! 

By the way, I'm linking a video on the side of this thing, and it's a video of me singing to the newest Superfruit video, the Empire Medley! I posted it today, so I hope you guys check it out and enjoy! *I just realized this is so short, I'm so sorry!*

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

How are you today?!?

my answer

I still feel bad I missed the update Thursday, but I hope I made it up to you guys! Currently, I'm still sad because of stuff that happened last night and yesterday. But I'm a lot better than I was last night. I could probably write an update telling you guys what happened if you'd like to know? I don't know, up to y'all.

Comment how you're doing below! below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Mitch's POV 

Scott went to take a shower, so I figured I'd check out the hotel room. There was a kitchen, which had all the normal things a kitchen should: a toaster, fridge, stove, microwave, coffee machine, a sink. You know, all the normal things. There was bedroom of course, with two beds in it. Scott and I never sleep in the same bed, sadly. There was a living room, TV area with a couch and a TV. Then, there was a bathroom. 

I put my hand on the handle. Why do I want to go in so bad? I mean, it couldn't be because of Scott... could it? I took a deep breathe to calm myself and starting to turn the handle. I quickly opened the door and walked inside. I walked up to the sink and turned on the sink.

"Mitch!" I looked behind me, with a blank expression on my face. 

"What?" All I saw was a blurry imagine of Scott's butt. Damn. 

"Get out! I'm showering!" I rolled my eyes and turned back to the mirror.

"Since I'm not gonna take a shower after you, I need to wash my face and brush my teeth. So you can calm down," I told him, grabbing tooth brush and toothpaste. I put a small amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush and wet the brush, and started to brush my teeth.

"Mitch, can't you do that in the kitchen? Or somewhere not in here," Scott whined from the shower. I rolled my eyes and spit into the sink.

"Scott," I turned around to look at him. "We've been best friends since we were like, 10. We've lived together for, for a while now. I've seen your dick before. You can calm your shit," I stated and he pouted, in the shower. 

"Just, stop looking at me naked, weirdo," he said, making me blush and turn around. 

"Shut up, I wasn't looking at you naked, jeez..." I continued to brush my teeth.