Chapter Nineteen

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

What is one band you'd recommend to someone who hasn't heard of them yet? Or a band that isn't known very well?

my answer

For a band I'd recommend to someone who hasn't heard of them would be either Pentatonix or probably Panic! At the Disco. As for a band that isn't well known, I'd say either Ninja Sex Party, Starbomb, Bowling For Soup, or Interpol. They're all great and I love them all. 

Comment your answer below!!!!

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Scott's POV

Ugh, fucking dishes. I hate them so much. I hate how gross they are. I hate touching old, soggy food. I have standards dammit, and these are violating them! I groan and start scrubbing a plate.

"Hey handsome," Alex said, walking up behind me. He put his arms around my waist and put his hands in my pockets, leaving his thumbs out. "How about," he got really close to my ear, "you take a break?" Him whispering sent chills down my spine.

"I gotta finish these, Alex."

"Mmm, why," he whined and put his lips to my neck.

"Alex!" I turned around and looked at him.

"Got you to turn around," he laughed. His hands were on my waist still, so I put my arms on his shoulders, holding my soapy hands together. He leaned in and kissed me. This was better than I remember, too bad.

I pulled away quickly and ran my soapy hands through Alex's hair, messing it up and getting soap all in it. He started laughing and so did I. He reached into the sink and grabbed a handful of bubbles and slapped it on my head and smiled. I tried not to smile and turned my head. I reached behind me, and cupped some water in my hand and splashed him with it. He jumped back and looked at the puddle on the ground and then back at me.

"Oh, it's on," he said biting his lip a bit.

This started a water-bubble fight between him in I. We were laughing and having so much fun. That was until Mitch walked through the door and got splashed.

So like, okay. Alex had water cupped in his hands, alright? And then I pushed his hands away and he threw it backwards, unknowingly hitting Mitch. When I saw him, I stopped Alex and he turned around to see Mitch, red in the face and clenching his fists.

Oh shit.

jordan jay