Chapter Twenty-Two

I'M ACTUALLY CRYING BECAUSE I FORGOT TO UPDATE AND I AM SO SO SORRY GUYS! IF IT MAKES BETTER I CAN UPDATE TWICE TODAY? WOULD Y'ALL WANT THAT? I CAN IF Y'ALL WANT! I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

How are you today?!?

my answer

I FEEL SO BAD RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I FORGOT TO UPDATE THURSDAY

Comment how you're doing below! below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Scott's POV 

We got seated on our plane, no biggie. Mitch and I were in the same row, but separated by some guy who, honestly, smelt like a walking ash tray. Yeah, another guy like that. Why are we always stuck by smokers, I don't know but I don't like it.

"Sir, you're sorta elbowing me right now, could you move your elbow out of my rips," Mitch demanded at the man. The man looked at Mitch out of the corner of his eyes and slightly moved his elbow away. He mumbled something and I don't know what it was, but it made Mitch super angry.

Mitch turned his body to look at this man. Mitch looked the man up and down. Then he looked back at his face. And he did something that surprised both the man and myself. Mitch flicked him, right between his eyebrows. 

"No, bad ash tray," Mitch shook his finger at the guy. "Don't you dare say homophobic slurs about me, and if you do, have the gut to say them to my face and not under your breathe." 

The guy glared at Mitch, who glared back.  Mitch was giving him a battle glare almost. It was super cute. Wait no, it's not. He's angry, it's not cute. Oh who am I kidding? It's cute. 

The guy a huff, and didn't talk for the rest of the ride. When we got off the plane, he tried to apologize, but Mitch flicked him again and he, again, huffed and then walked away. We got our bags and went to our car that will take us to our hotel.

"Mitch, come grab your suitcases," I yelled, dragging like nine suitcases up some stairs. He comes skipping up the stairs, grabbing one suitcase from me, which happened to be the smallest, then continued to skip up the stairs. I paused, setting down the suitcases and watched him. "Mitch?" He tried to stop, but ended up falling over the top step and hitting the floor and I smiled and continued walking up. 

When we got to the room, he sat on the couch and pouted. I put our suitcases near the wall of the living room area of the room. I looked at him and copied his face, making him laugh.

"Dork." He gave a giggle, which he never does. But it was cute.

"Idiot," I shot back. He playfully glared at me and I stuck my tongue out at him, and he did the same back. We both started to laugh, as I walked to the bathroom to take a shower.