Chapter Forty-Eight

Hey guys! I hope you guys have a wonderful day because you deserve it :)

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

What questions do you hate to answer?  

my answer

I hate being asked about my sexuality, and having to answer with one specific answer, because I don't really know how to answer. I also don't like to be labeled, so yeah.

Comment your answer below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Scott's POV 

He looked at his hands, scared.

"Mitch, what's wrong?" He looked up at me, almost like a deer in headlights. He slowly lifted his hands to show me the dark red blood that covered them.

"I can't stop coughing," I heard him say through coughing. He was coughing so badly. "Help!" 

I ran over to him and tried to help. Problem, I didn't how to help. I decided to call 9-1-1. I got out my phone and dialed the number.

"Hello, 9-1-1, what's your emergency?"

"I uh, my friend is coughing up blood," I said, trying to stay calm. "I, er, don't know what to do."

"What's your address?" I gave them my address. "Dispatch says ambulance is on the way, how old is the victim?"

"He's 23."

"What was he doing before he coughed up blood?" What was he doing?

"He was watching TV, and I heard him cough slightly but then he and I started talking and he would cough a tiny bit during our talk. Then he got up and came over to hug me, because we were having an emotional talk, and then he started coughing really bad and went to sit down and then coughed up blood into his hand," I explained, calmly. 

"Is he conscious?"

"Yes, he is. His still coughing, so I would assume so."

"What are they saying," Mitch tried to say, while coughing.

"They're asking questions, help is on the way," I told him. 

"Is this normal for him? Has this happened before?"

"Not that I'm aware of. This is the first time I-"There was a knock on the door. I ran to the door and opened it. 

"Where's he at?" I gestured them to follow me and they did. I lead them to Mitch, who was coughing and crying on the couch. He left a puddle of blood near his head. Three of the five firemen went to help Mitch while two stayed and questioned me.

"What's his name?"

"Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi," I responded. One of them started writing down what I was saying on a notepad.

"How old is he?" 

"He turned 23 not too long ago."

"Is he on any medication?" 

"He takes some One-A-Day multi-vitamins and then some like, hair and nail vitamins. Nothing prescribed by a doctor though, or not that I know of," I told them.

"Do you know if he has any allergies to medication?"

"I wouldn't know. The only times he goes to the hospital or the doctor is for his voice and for like, sinus problems and colds he has every now and then." 

"What kind of sinus problems?"

"Just like, sinus infections. He's had them a few times," I explained. I saw a guy come in with a stretcher thing and they put Mitch on it. Then they wheeled him out the door. 

"Does he have a preferred hospital?" I told them the name of the hospital he usually goes to. "Final question is, what is your relationship to him?"

"Uh, I'm... I'm just his best friend," I said sadly.

"Does he have any family in town?" I shook my head no. "If you can get in touch with his family, give his family a call and tell them what's going on," the guy said, and with that they left for the hospital with Mitch.