Chapter Eighteen

Hey guys! So I'm at camp right now so I can't write a long message because I'm an idiot and don't actually write these ahead of time. I hope y'all enjoy the chapter!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

Who are your top 5 OTP*one true pairing*?

my answer

Of course my favorite is Scomiche. Then I ship Kavi a lot. Then I ship Skylox which is Skydoesminecraft and DeadloxMC. I also ship all of PTX with Kelly haha. And then, finally my last one is Mitch is and myself, haha.

Comment your's below!!!!

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Mitch's POV

He brought me to this flat area and there was a blanket on the grass.

"What's this?" He stopped in front of it.

"I uh, I thought you would maybe like to watch the stars as our date tonight."

"Star gazing?" He nodded, slightly ashamed. "I'm not huge into it, but it's fine." I mean, it's pretty thoughtful and nice.

We laid down on the blanket on our backs, looking up at the stars.

"Hey Mitch, can I..." Jayden paused and sighed, sitting up on his elbows. "Can I tell you something? Something quite personal?" He looked me and I nodded, slightly confused. He sighed and turned his body to me, facing me directly.

"Jayden, what is it?"

"I... I'm not what I seem." I turned my head in confusion. "Like, I'm not fully male. I... I'm transgender. Female to male." As he talked I nodded, showing I was listening. "And as you can see, I've gotten the top surgery. But..." He looked down, embarrassed.

"But not the bottom one?" He nodded. "Well, you plan on it, right?"

"I... I'll never get the money to get it. I had to give up college for my top one. I have nothing else I can give up for it." He got choked up and looked away from me. "S-so no. I'm not getting the surgery. And I'm really sorry, but I don't think you'll want to, ya know, have a relationship with me if I don't. So..." He looked me in the eyes. "I have to stop seeing you. I really, really like you and I want to be with you, but I don't think it'll work out how we would like it to."

I really didn't get to say anything before he got up and started walking away.

"Jayden," I called and I'm sure he turned around to look at me. "Keep in contact with me. Even if we can't have a relationship, we can be friends. And I'd like that. And I'd like for you to stay here for this date with me. We can just talk and look at the stars." I turned around to look at him. "I'd enjoy it if you stayed."

He gave me a smile and gave a chuckle and sat back down. We talked for hours until it was time for me to get going. I told him to continue to contact me and hang out with me, as friends. And maybe, maybe one day it could happen.

jordan jay