Chapter Twenty-Five

I'M NOT FORGETTING OMG IT'S STILL THURSDAY FOR ME HAHA!!! ENJOY THE CHAPTER Y'ALL I LOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

Have you ever dyed, or wanted to dye, your hair?

my answer

Yes I have! I naturally have blonde hair, but currently I have black that's fading into almost dark brown!

Comment how your answer below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Mitch's POV 

We were getting ready for our show at the Darien Lake Performing Arts Center, with Kelly of course. Honestly, I was so scared to like, mess up. Given this was what? Our 7th show in this tour? And by the sound of it, there was a lot of people in the crowd tonight. I was swinging back and forth, trying to calm down. I was mumbling stuff like, "okay, yeah you can totally do this. Don't worry, you got this," which didn't work at all. A hand was place on my shoulder, causing me to jump and almost hit this person. 

"Aye, calm down dude," Kevin said to me. I let out a sigh as he patted my back. 

"You'll do just fine. You like, never mess up. You'll be fine." Thanks, because that helps me. 

"Kevin, that doesn't really help me... Kinda gives me a bit more anxiety but I appreciate the effort," I told him with a weary smile.

"Oh, uh..." 

"It's fine Kev, don't worry about it." I smiled widely, making him smile a bit back. 

"Guys, it's almost time for your performance," Esther said, walking past us, heading to the stage. Kevin gave me a pat on the back before waking after Esther. 

I was still nervous, holding onto the mic. I was sweating a lot, from the fact it was hot and the fact I was like, super nervous. I looked to my left, and saw Scott. 

He looked really good for the show tonight. Just looking at him, mad me calm. I finally took a deep breathe and calmed down. I felt a smile plastered across my face, but I didn't mind it one bit. I was ready for this show, and I was gonna have him by me the whole time. 

"I'm totally ready for this, woo!" I started jumping up and down, causing everyone to laugh.

"Aw, you're adorable," I heard Scott say and I blushed, but continued to jump. I continued jumping until it was time to go on stage. 

We started our intro, and slowly walked out on the stage.