Chapter Forty-Six

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

How do YOU start a conversation?

my answer

I usually try to find something to ask them, like school related. Or about something I wanted to know and then I try to continue the conversation from there.

Comment your answer below!!!!

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ! 30

Scott's POV

Weeks passed. Jayden and Mitch grew closer, and closer, and closer. However, Alex and I grew apart. I'm not sure why, but we did. Alex stopped hanging around Mitch and I as much. It sucks that we grew apart, because I miss him. And I don't know, I feel like I've lost all feelings for Mitch now. I just, I don't find him attractive in the same way anymore.

A bunch of events passed. My birthday. Our album release. Some award shows we performed at. But something felt different the entire time. Like, something was wrong. Mitch was growing more and more distant from me. And I started to get concerned...

I walked into the living room to see him laying on the couch, watching TV. Maybe right now would be a good time to talk about it...

"Hey Mitch?"

"Yeah," he responded in an annoyed tone.

"Erm, are... are you mad at me?" He sat up and looked at me. He coughed. Strange.

"What? Of course not. Why would I be mad at you?" He looked concerned.

"I just, I don't know..." I looked to the ground, embarrassed. "I just feel like you and Alex hate me now... and I'm not sure what I did to cause you guys to hate me but whatever I did, I'm sorry." My eyes were starting to water.

"Scott, I could never hate you. Ever. You're my best friend, you've always been my best- are you crying?" He got up and walked over to me. "Oh my god, Scott! You're crying. Babe," he said concernedly, hugging me close. I wrapped my arms around him and cried.

"I just, I-I don-don't wanna lose you..."

"Scott, I'll never leave you. I love you way too much to do that," he said, rubbing my back.

"Mitch, I'm so sorry..."

"Why are you sorry?" He backed up a bit and looked me in the eyes. "Did you do what I think you did?"

"No no, not that. I'm past that. I... I thought you were mad at me. I thought you'd leave me. I'm sorry..."

"Scott, don't worry about it. It's fine," he said, hugging me again. He started to cough, again. "Excuse me," he quickly said and turned away from him to cough. It sounded like he was having a coughing fit. And it was really bad.