Chapter Twenty-Seven

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

What's your favorite TV show?

my answer

Probably Todrick or Faking It on MTV. Go check those out, yo!!! They're pretty cool. Faking It is on MTV *new* on Mondays at 9:30 pm PST and Todrick is on MTV at 10:30 pm PST or 10 pm PST! They're pretty rad, so I'd check 'em out yo!!!

Comment how your answer below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Scott's POV 

So, we got our coffee. The girl got in trouble but we bailed her out. 

"Well that was fun," Mitch said, taking a sip of his coffee. "So, what are we drinking tonight?" 

"Oh, um... I don't know?" I took a sip of my own drink. "Champagne and maybe vodka?"

"Sounds good. Regular vodka or flavored?"

"Probably regular. We got the rest of the group, they'd probably not like the flavor we got."

"True, true," he agreed. 

We finally got back to the car and got inside. We were being drove around, because our car was back in LA. 

"We need to go to the store, and get some vodka and stuff," I told the driver. 

"Don't you have a show tomorrow?"

"We do, but we'll be fine," Mitch brushed it away. Sure, we'll be fine. Hungover badly, but fine.

"Alright, whatever you say."

Mitch's POV

So we went to the store and got some Smirnoff vodka and a cheap-ish bottle of champagne. I went to the snacks aisle and picked up a bag of chips. They were like, cool chips? Dill Pickle flavored. I wonder how they taste.

"Hey Scott," he looked over at me, putting a box of Cheez-its in the cart-basket thing, "can we buy these and try them? Maybe the crew can try them too." He took them from me and looked at them.

"I mean, sure. But we should buy all the weird flavors..." He gasped and dropped the chips on the ground.

"Scott those will ge-"

"WE COULD EAT THEM ON SUPERFRUIT! MITCHIE!!" He was jumping up and down, his hand on my shoulder.

"Scott, calm down. We're in a public place. You don't need to be this excited about chips," I said trying to get him to stop jumping at least. He was sorta causing a scene. "Yeah, we could totally do that, if we don't try them tonight." He stopped jumping. He still had his hands on my shoulders.

"Oh yeah. Let's just buy this flavor then," he said picking up the bag he dropped. "We'll buy the rest later when we do the video!" He gave a big dorky smile. "I'M GONNA GO GET SOME MORE SNACKS. ICE CREAM!!"He ran off to the frozen treats aisle. 

"God, why do I love that dork," I mumbled to myself, chuckling and following after him.