Chapter Twenty-Nine

Hey guys. I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, Wattpad wasn't working for me so I couldn't do anything on it. But here's this week's second chapter. I hope you guys enjoy. 

And another thing: I'm sorry if the chapters aren't super good. I haven't really been super happy recently. I'm not in a very good place right now, and I haven't been writing because of it. So if there's a week where I don't update, please understand...

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

In your opinion, who's the most attractive Pentatonix member?

my answer

In my personal opinion, I find Mitch the most physically attractive but I find either Avi or Kevin the most attractive personality (and appearance too) wise. That's just me though.

Comment how your answer below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Scott's POV 

I poured Kirstin a drink and handed it to her. 

"There ya go, sis." She rolled her eyes at my comment and took a sip of the champagne. "Enjoy that, I'm gonna go bring Mitchie-poo a glass," I tell her while pouring Mitch a glass of champagne. "Wait, where is Mitch, do you know?" Kirstin shrugged. "Wow, you're such a huge help," I said, walking off with two glasses of champagne. 

I walked around the bus to try to find him. Someone tapped on my shoulder. 

"Hey Scott," Mitch giggled out. Was he already drunk? "I, um had some shots before everything," he giggled again. I handed him a glass and he chugged it down within seconds.

"Well damn, she sure is thirsty," I laughed, taking a sip of my own drink. 

"I think we're stopping soon to go to a hotel because people need sleep, drink your drinks quickly guys," Kirstin poked her head into the hall. I  turned to look at her and she smiled. "I guess you found Mitch. You guys will probably share a hotel room. I'm pretty sure Kevin and Avi will share a room. I'll have my own or room with Esther, is that alright?" 

"Of course? Kirstin, Mitch and I live together."

"Yeah, but he's drunk," she stated.

"And?" I shrugged it off and she left. 

Soon enough we got into a hotel and Mitch and I were in our hotel room, alone, drinking.

"Scott," Mitch slurred a bit. He was drinking a lot more than I was. And a lot more than usually too. I was getting scared for him at this time.

"Mitch, I think that's enough for tonight," I said, walking over to him and grabbing his glass from him. 

"But Scott," he whined and slowly fell to the floor. I put his drink on the nightstand furthest away from his bed and helped him onto the bed. "Mmm, Scott..." He fell on the bed and brought me with him. He tried to cuddle up with me, but I didn't want to. 

"Mitch, just go to bed." He opened his eyes and looked me in the eyes. 

"No," he moved in closer to my face. I was frozen almost. "I don't wanna. I wanna..." He was so close to kissing me. 

He rolled away. He like physically rolled off the bed and giggled on the floor.

"I hate you, oh my god!" I was super angry. He can't just do that to me. He can't mess with me like that! That's bullshit! "No, you get your ass back here and kiss me, dammit!" I covered my mouth, sitting up on the bed. He sat up on the floor and put his head on the bed.

"Wait, you want me to kiss you?" 

"Um, no? Maybe? I don't know?" 

He stumbled to his feet and crawled onto the bed. He like, crawled over to me which was weird. He sat right next to me. He, then, swung his legs over mine so he was sitting on my lap.

"Um, Mitch..."