Chapter Thirty-Nine

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

If you could have ONE thing in the entire world that you don't have yet, what would it be and why?

my answer

I'd say, for me, the one thing I want the most is probably to have a publisher and a published story. So the one thing I want most in the entire world is a publisher.

Comment how your answer below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Mitch's POV

We bought what we needed to and got back to the house. We bought things to make some type of pasta with like chicken in it. I'm putting a lot of trust into Alex on this one. I've never had his cooking before, so I don't know how good of a cook he is. So I'm really taking a huge chance here.

A few hours later, after Scott left, Alex started actually cooking the food.

"How's it going?" He looked at me.

"Eh," he said shrugging and went back to chopping up some chicken.

"What exactly are you making?" I walked in the kitchen so I was next to him.

He turned his head to me and said, "creamy Mediterranean chicken pasta primavera." My eyes widened. "I have a recipe for it. It's really good, I promise."

"I don't trust anything you say," I spat and glared at him.

"Aw, how come?" He stopped what he was doing and turned his entire body to face me. "What have I ever done to make you not trust me, Mitchy?" He got closer to me, which I backed away. He ended up backing me into a counter.

"Alex, enough of this." He raised his eyebrow. "I have Jayden, and you have Scott. I'm happy with Jayden and you seem happy with Scott. Please leave me alone."

"You certainly don't have your trans-girl of a boyfriend all to yourself. I can tell you that." He brought his face closer to mine. "Jayden knows you love Scott, so he's not moving any further than he is now, to make sure he's not hurt. Hurt like I was when you two kissed on your birthday."

"What?" His eyes widened.

"Um, nothing. I said nothing." He backed away and went back to cutting the chicken.

"Alex, tell me." He ignored me. "Alex," I walked towards him. I rolled my eyes and put my arms around his waist form behind, and lower my hands to his crotch. "Alex, answer me," I whispered into his ear and lightly bit it.