Chapter One

Hey guys! I'm back, hopefully for a while c: This is my newest story. I'm going to be working on 2 stories at a time, so I'm working on this one and another story I can't talk about yet, but it'll be amazing, I promise. 

I hope you guys enjoy it, AND i'M BRINGING BACK THE QUESTION OF THE DAY. But I'm changing it to question of the week. So the question this week is:

What is your favorite band?

Mine is either Panic! At the Disco, Bowling For Soup, or probably The Summer Set. Comment your's below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Scott's POV 

Mitch Grassi, ugh. I love him! He's so damn perfect. But, he's my best friend. He's even said that on YouTube videos. I just want him to love me...

Mitch's POV 

Scott Hoying... that adorable dork. I love him. But, we can't be together... it just wouldn't work. He wouldn't love me the way I love him anyways... I sighed and turned on my side in my bed. 

"Hey Mitch, uh, I'm heading out to grab something from the store, would you like anything?" Mitch's voice made me smile, however he couldn't see it. 

"Uh, what time is it?"

"It's almost 2 A.M," Scott replied. I could just imagine him standing there with a cheesy smile as he said that.

I chuckled and got out of bed. I turned to him and with a smile I said, "I'll go with you. But we gotta stop by Starbucks first." He smiled back and agreed. 

So, here we were. 2 in the morning, in the car. AND, singing to the radio.

"I woke up like this! I woke up like this! We flawless, ladies, tell em." I started laughing because Scott was doing something funny with his face while he was singing. However, he continued driving and singing.  It's kinda, kinda like he forgot I was there and was in trance by the song. 

"Say I look so good tonight! God damn, god damn." He started laughing at the second time singing that. He looked over at me at the next red light and smiled like a dork. My heart stopped.

"Are you okay, Mitch?" 

"Huh? What? Oh, yeah, I'm fine," I lied. I smiled back. 

Scott's POV

I looked over at him at the red light.

He looked so cute with his hair in a messy bun. He was too lazy to care how his hair looked. He hasn't shaved in like 3 days, so he has this like, sexy beard thing going on. It was hot. I smiled at him. He looked at me like something was wrong. I stopped smiling and looked down. 

"Are you okay, Mitch?"

"Huh? What? Oh, yeah, I'm fine," he said and smiled back. My heart swelled when I saw him smile, to be honest. God, I love him!

jordan jay