Chapter Twenty-Four

i'M NOT FORGETTING THIS TIME HAHA! Hey guys! It's time for another update! I need to start writing more chapters because I'm running out of drafts, oh no! Haha! But I hope this chapter isn't too short. I didn't realize how short my chapters actually are, I'm gonna try to make them longer.

But enjoy this chapter and I'll see y'all Thursday!!!!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

Have you ever dyed, or wanted to dye, your hair?

my answer

Yes I have! I naturally have blonde hair, but currently I have black that's fading into almost dark brown!

Comment how your answer below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Scott's POV 

I sat at our laptop computer and started editing our newest video. We were reacting to our first video on the Superfruit channel. I was so into editing the video I didn't see Mitch come into the room. And since I didn't see him at first, I got super freaked out when I heard something drop in the kitchen. 

I jumped up, hitting my knee on the table. I looked to my left and saw Mitch, shirtless. God, I loved it when he was shirtless. I loved his tattoos and his body. It wasn't muscular or anything like that, I just loved it. Maybe because I loved him? Hmm, I don't know. 

He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. 

"Hey daddy," he whispered into my ear. I moved the laptop onto my lap, to hide my crotch for obvious reasons. 

"Hey mommy," I replied and we laughed.

"Whatcha up to?"

"I'm editing our newest video." He put his head on my shoulder. 

"That's fun. Can I help?" I nodded and we started editing it together. 

"No, that shouldn't be in there. It doesn't work. It's also really boring," he told about something I was gonna put in the video. I turned my head to face him, which I quickly turned back because my lips were almost touching his cheek.

"Okay, uh yeah. That's fine. I agree it's boring," I said quickly, editing that out of the video. 

"Why are you getting so, stand-off-ish?"

"I'm uh, I'm not?"

"Scott," he went in front of me and leaned on the desk, facing me. "You're acting so weird. It makes me think you are starting to hate me," he crossed his arms and looked at me. I didn't say anything, in fear I'd say something dumb. "You don't hate me," he got close to my face, "do you?"

I couldn't talk for a moment, but then I finally said, "Mitch, are you drunk?" I think he finally realized what he was doing because his eyes widened and he backed up and blushed. 

"Uh, sorry. I don't even know what that was. I'm really sorry," he looked me in the eyes as he said this. He was still blushing, but he looked at me.

"It's fine. I uh, I didn't really care," I replied.