Chapter Thirty-Eight

Hey guys! I'm super tired, so I'm gonna make this starter short haha. I hope you guys are having a lovely day, my day isn't going well but that's irrelevant. 

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

If you could have ONE thing in the entire world that you don't have yet, what would it be and why?

my answer

I'd say, for me, the one thing I want the most is probably to have a publisher and a published story. So the one thing I want most in the entire world is a publisher.

Comment how your answer below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Scott's POV

What did he mean? 'An ulterior motive.' Hmm...

"Alex, what did he mean?" Alex's eyes widened.

"I'm not exactly sure. He's talking crazy talk. He's probably just cautious of me helping because he thinks I hate him," he said, shrugging it off and heading off to find Mitch.

"That doesn't sound right." He stopped in his tracks. "Mitch doesn't randomly say things like that. There must be some sort of a reason." He chuckled slightly and turned back to me and starting walking closer.

"Scott, chill out babe," he put his hands on my hips, looking deep into my eyes. "Mitch doesn't like me, that's all this is. That's all he meant. He thinks I'm gonna kill him and his date so I can have you all to myself." He gave me a warm, but visibly fake smile, so I gave him one right back. "I love you babe," he said, giving me a quick kiss.

"Um, yeah."

Truth be told, I'm starting to feel, well, different around Alex. He's not the same man he was when I met him. He's... he's just different. He's not sexual, unless he wants something. He's very controlling and possessive of me. And although I understand that you want the person you're dating to be your's and only your's, the way he is now is a bit too much.

"I'll ask Mitch what he meant, he'll tell me," I told him, as we were trying to find Mitch.

He chuckled and said, "have fun with that. I doubt he'll tell you anymore than I have."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, absolutely nothing."