Chapter Thirty-Four

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

Do you want Mitch and Alex to have a secret relationship?

my answer

I can't really answer this. But I'd love to know what you guys think!!!!!

Comment how your answer below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Mitch's POV

Why did he do that? Why, just why? He's Scott's, he should kiss him. Wait, no he shouldn't. Scott is mine. Not his.

"Why is this so frustrating!"

"Why is what so frustrating?" I jumped and turned around to see Avi behind me, with a drink.

"Erm, nothing," I lied. He gave me an annoyed look. "Okay, it's a long story." He waited for a response. "That I'm not telling, bye!" I hurried away.

I decided to go to the nearest Starbucks, because I was dying for some coffee. Like I've said before, it's the lifeline of Scomi- me. I walk up to the counter.

"What can I get start for ya?" I looked at the person and gave a weary smile.

"Can I get an iced soy latte, with a triple shot please?" They smiled back and nodded.

"Name?"

"Mitch," I answered.

"And I'd like an iced tea," Avi said putting his arm around me. I jumped.

"WHAT THE HELL AVI? YOU CAN'T JUST SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT!"

"Oh shush, we're discussing what is wrong with you over coffee," he told me, and looked at the person behind the counter. "So yeah, what he's having and an iced tea please. And Mitch, because I scared you, I'll pay," he offered and got out his wallet and paid for the drinks.

We soon got our drinks and sat down at a table in an area where not a lot of people were.

"So, Mitch," Avi started and then took a drink of his tea.

"What?"

"What's wrong?" I sighed and took a drink of my coffee.

"It's just... Alex and Scott..."

"Oh, you don't like them being together, right?"

"No, well yes but it's not that..." I looked down at the table.

"It's what?"

"Scott... he..." I took a gulp and looked at Avi. "He kissed me a while back. And said he loved me."

"Oh, that's good though?"

"No, he was drunk. So he doesn't remember it, and he was probably just horny or something," I said, shrugging it off. I bit my lip, debating to tell him about what happened between Alex and myself. "Avi,"

"Mitch," he took a sip of his drink.

"Alex kissed me." He spit his drink out in shock. He started coughing.

"Wh-what?"

"Alex pushed me against the door while Scott was gone and kissed me..."

"Okay wow, this is serious. And I have no clue how to help. Crap... um..."

"I should just forget it happened, right? It didn't mean anything, right?"

"I guess so," he said and took a drink of his tea again. It was a while before either of us said anything else. "Mitch, did you enjoy kissing Alex?"

My eyes widened, but I told him the truth.