Chapter Twenty-One

Enjoy this chapter guys!!! But stay tuned for a smutty story this week c; not gonna say of who. If you follow my Twitter you should already know, hehe...

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

How are you today?!?

my answer

I'm very tired haha, but I'm doing grand!!

Comment how you're doing below! below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Mitch's POV 

I get up after an hour and go get something to eat. It was partially because I was hungry and partially because I wanted to see if Scott was home, still. 

I walked into the kitchen to see Scott leaning over the counter, crying. It broke my heart to see him crying like that. It really broke my heart to see the man I love in tears. 

I walked up behind him and put my arms around his waist and my head on his back. 

"What? Mitch, what're you doing?"

"I-" I got choked up for a second then continued, "I'm hugging you. What does it look like I'm doing?" 

"Let me turn around dork," he tells me and I back up long enough for him to turn around and then hug him again. He hugs me back this time. We just stand there, hugging in silence for about 5 minutes.

"Scott, I'm sorry."

"About?" I looked up at him. "Oh, about what happened with Alex. It's fine. But it wasn't Alex's fault. It was mine. I knocked his hands so he threw the water backwards."

"No, it's my fault... I shouldn't have gotten so mad over something so dumb," I stepped back, letting go of him. "It's just..." I looked at the ground. "I was already angry about something that happened with Jayden..." I fumbled with my hands.

"What happened?" I bit my lip, not wanting to say anything. "If it's not something you wanna talk about, you don't gotta."

"Jayden is transgender. Female to male," I looked up at him. "And he's probably not gonna get the bottom surgery. So he doesn't want him and I to date. Because he'll always feel as if he wasn't man enough for me."

"Well, didn't you tell him he would be?" I shook my head. "Why?"

"Mainly because I can't make that promise, because I'm not sure. I told him to never give up hope on getting the surgery and to still be in my life, as a friend. He agreed that would be nice, and so now he and I are friends. And only friends." I gulped and looked down to the floor.

"Oh... so y'all aren't together. Hmm," he said, making me turn my head in confusion. He laughed and ruffled my hair, which he never does. "Don't worry about it." He gave me a big smile and brought me in for a hug.

I didn't hug back, I just sat there in his arms. The warmth of his nice, strong arms. I love him so much.