Chapter Twenty-Eight

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

In your opinion, who's the most attractive Pentatonix member?

my answer

In my personal opinion, I find Mitch the most physically attractive but I find either Avi or Kevin the most attractive personality (and appearance too) wise. That's just me though.

Comment how your answer below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Mitch's POV

We bought a bunch of food, including some cupcakes for tonight. We bought chips, dip, ice cream, some candy, and just a bunch of food. We'll probably gain like, 30 pounds tonight. But, whatever.

We were putting the groceries in the car, with some help of course.

"Go in the car, Mitch." I looked at Scott weirdly and put another bag in the car. "It's your birthday," I ignored him and put another bag in the car. He grabbed my wrist, preventing me from grabbing another bag. "Go sit you ass down in that car, right now." I shook off his grip, blushing and walked to the passenger seat door, opened it, and got in. I slammed the door and crossed my arms. "Don't you pout, princess," I heard Scott joke.

I reached behind me and flipped him off. He didn't say anything. He just grabbed my hand and held it. He like, cupped my hand in his hands. He gently put down my finger, and held my hand in his.

"Scott..."

"Hmm?"

"What the hell are you doing?" He instantly let go of my hand. He didn't say anything else, he just quickly put the rest of the food in the back and ran the cart over to the store and slowly walked back to the car. I rolled down the window and yelled at him, "hurry your ass up!" He stuck his tongue out at me and ran over to the car.

Before getting in the car he asked, "Mitch, can you sit back here with me now? I'm sorry for treating you like a child. Love me again?" I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I got out and went to the back seat, and he got in beside me. He turned to me after buckling up and gave me a dorky, cheeky smile.

"Shut up," I joked, and lightly pressed my hand against his face, moving his head to the side. Kinda like a slapping thing, but I didn't wanna slap him. Because, I loved him, and I don't wanna slap the man I love more than anything. I'm such a sap, oh my god.

I looked over at Scott. It was almost like the entire world stopped as I just stared at the magnificent man next to me.

What is it that makes me love him? He's nothing too special. I've met people who are better than him, nicer than him, more talented than him. But there's something about him... something that separates him from the rest. And that's the main reason I love him.

Not to mention, he's hot. Like, have you seen him? His biceps kill me! His jawline, ugh! I die for it! And, I don't know how many people that look good without having eyebrows, but he takes the cake for doing that!

I mentally slapped myself. What the hell, Mitch? He's your best friend. Control yourself.

"Mitch?" I snapped out of my little trance. "Were you listening to a damn word I said?"

"Mhm, totally," I lied and gave a big smile. He rolled his eyes and chuckled.