Chapter Forty-Five

TODAY WE CELEBRATE FOOD IN MY COUNTRY. YUM YUM YUM. 

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

What is the last lie you told?

my answer

I lied to my guitar teacher about playing my guitar and being ready, oops.

Comment your answer below!!!!

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Mitch's POV 

An awkward feeling filled the room when he left. I mean, as if it wasn't there before. 

"I, uh, I'm sorry Mitch," Jayden said, sitting on the couch, looking up at me. "I didn't know you two dated."

"It's fine. It's whatever Jayden-"

"Kailani!"

"Hoe, fight me," I yelled back at Travis. 

"I'm good," he yelled back. 

"Stop fucking yelling," a new voice said, this time a girl. A girl with shoulder length blue hair came out of the hallway, sipping on a Capri-Sun. She was in a 5 Seconds Of Summer tank top with some black basketball shorts. She looked at me, then Jayden, then looked in the kitchen, then back at me. "Yo," she said and walked into the kitchen. I looked at Jayden, confused. 

"That's Sable. She's a weirdo," he explained, shrugging.

"I'm not the one who leaves my underwear laying everywhere in the house," she shot at him, causing him to look around. 

"There's none out here."

"Get your ass up and you'll find some." He got up, turned around, grabbed a bunch of boxers and brought them to another room and came back, blushing bright red. 

"You saw nothing." I did that zip lip motion and nodded, then he nodded. "Why don't you sit down?" He patted the couch seat next to him. I sat next to him. 

For the rest of the night nothing much happened. We watched movies and out on the couch. Travis didn't bother us too much, however he did keep calling Jayden a girl and a bunch of girl like things and it was pissing me off. But other than that, he didn't do much to us. 

Sable came and watched a movie with us. I think it was called something like, 10 Rules of Having Sex or some shit. I don't fucking know. It was weird regardless. She picked it out though. 

When we woke up, he got ready for work and brought me home. So it wasn't a very eventful 'date', if you could really call that that. But it was whatever. Some dates fall through, it's fine. 
I just hope our next date doesn't.