Chapter Thirty-One

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

Do you like musicals? And if so, what's your favorite?

my answer

I do like musicals and my favorite is, by far, Rent. *Am I the only one who liked Mimi better in the movie version than in the actually musical piece???*

Comment how your answer below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Scott's POV 

"Alex!" He ran outside so I ran after him, leaving Mitch behind. "Alex, please!" He stopped and turned around abruptly, making me stop suddenly to prevent running into him. 

"Scott, there's nothing you can say to me... to-to make anything you did justifiable," he choked out. 

"I... I know... that's why I'm not going to say anything..." I whispered and hugged him tightly. 

"Scott, let me go..." he mumbled. He didn't try to move away, hew just stood there in my arms. 

"Alex, I do love you... And I'm so sorry you had to see that. I just... I'm not even going to make up an excuse. There's no, absolutely no, reason to have done that to you. I understand how you feel, and I'm so sorry-"

"Oh shut up, you're blabbering," he said and grabbed my face with both hands. "Enough blabbering. Enough talking. Just enough, okay?" I nodded, showing I was listening. "No more feelings for Mitch. Friendship is fine, I guess. But nothing more. No more hugs. Absolutely no kissing." He got closer to my face, "no more Scomiche. Understood?" He brushed his lips against mine. A few seconds passed before he said, "you didn't say you understand, Scott. I'm gonna assume you don't want to con-"

"I understand," I cut him off. 

"If you understand, will you follow these simple rules?" He brushed his lips against mine again.

"Yes, I will," I told him. I'm not sure if I was lying or not, but I told him that regardless. I'm pretty sure I can get rid of, or at least hide or suppress my feelings for Mitch... at least I hope I can...

"Good, now..." He placed his lips against mine. 

Ice. That's the only word that could come to my mind when I was kissing Alex. It didn't feel light and nice as it usually did. No, it felt like ice against my lips. It felt gross and unnatural. At least with Mitch- no. No more Mitch. 

I put my hands on his waist, and tried to ignore the icy coldness on my lips.