Chapter Forty-One

**Disclaimer** I do not know exactly what happened between Travis and Mitch, nor do I know anything about their relationship. This chapter is completely fictional (from what I know). Please do not get mad about how I portray Travis in this chapter, I'm sure he is a nice guy. This is strictly for story based purposes alone.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

What is your opinion on Travis? I know he's in the past, but I wanna know what y'all thought of him, or think of him now.

my answer

Personally, I imagine Travis being very stuck up, although I don't know him so I can't say that for sure. I would like to say he's a nice person, because I couldn't see Mitch dating, let alone almost marrying someone who's not nice, you know? But I don't know.

Comment how your answer below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Mitch's POV

"You know how this feels?" I nodded. "Can... can you tell me the story? Or like, how you felt. Or what they did, or-"

"I'll tell you, just I'm not repeating myself, so listen up," I told him and start telling the story between Travis and I. "I had this boyfriend, well we almost got married but that's whatever, his name was Travis. And we were together for a long time, and it was all good and dainty until..." I stopped and sighed. "I remember it so clearly, how I caught him that is..."

...

I open my front door and walk inside. I close and lock it behind me.

"Travis, babe, I'm home." No response. "He must not be home from work yet," I said to myself, and smiled. "This means I can make him something yummy to eat when he gets home!" I skipped into the kitchen. "I wonder what I could make him. Hmm, I'm not a chef so something simple is always safe."

I ended up making some easy pasta, spaghetti. I couldn't mess that up. I used organic chicken as the meat so it was nice and healthy! I know how Travis is trying to be more healthy. I used whole wheat noodles, and organic sauce.

It didn't take me long to make it, it took maybe 40 minutes to prepare and cook it. I looked at the clock and it was about 4:30-ish. He should be home by now... He gets off at 3, he should've been home by the time I got home...

I grabbed my phone and dialed his number. Ring. Ring. Ri-

"Mmm, hello," an unfamiliar voice answered.

"Um, who is this?"

"The name's Ryan, who are you?" Ryan?

"Um, I'm Mitch, and this is my fiancee's phone. Why do you have it?"

"Your fiancee? He's my boyfriend," he defended angrily.

"But, that's impossible..." My voice trailed off. He cheated... He was cheating on me... "Nevermind, haha April Fool's, bye," I said quickly and hung up.

I heard the door open.

"Fuck, I forgot my phone. Oh well, I'll get it tomorrow," I heard him mumble. "Mitch, you home, babe?"

"Y-yeah, I'm home," I answered. He walked into the kitchen, and leaned over the counter. He gave me a smug smile. "I, I made food. Healthy, like our relationship," I spat, plating him some food and threw it down in front of him. He looked at me weird. "Oh wait," I said taking off my engagement ring and threw it down in his food, "here." His eyes widened.

"Mitch, what the hell?"

"Why don't you go get your phone, Travis," I told him, leaning over the counter on my elbows. "And give that ring to Ryan as well. Be with him instead," I said, causing him to be speechless. "Oh, cat got your tongue?" I turned my head in sass.

"How'd you find out," he said finally. I chuckled.

"You left your phone with him, you were super late so I called your phone. He answered. He told me you were his boyfriend. So now you can be," I gave him a smug smile. "Also, I'm moving out. Where, I don't know, but that's none of your business."

...

"Damn... you went off on him," Alex said.

"I don't take cheating lightly, especially when I'm super kind to people, you know?" He nodded, agreeing. "Alex, why don't you get back to cooking. It's like 5, and Jayden will be here in like an hour."

"True, I guess I should," he said, walking back to his knife and chicken and continued chopping.