Chapter Thirty

QUESTION OF THE WEEK

Do you like musicals? And if so, what's your favorite? 

my answer

I do like musicals and my favorite is, by far, Rent. *Am I the only one who liked Mimi better in the movie version than in the actually musical piece???*

Comment how your answer below c:

Ι ᄂᄋѵᄐ עᄋȗ ɢȗעގ!

Scott's POV

He stumbled to his feet and crawled onto the bed. He like, crawled over to me which was weird. He sat right next to me. He, then, swung his legs over mine so he was sitting on my lap.

"Um, Mitch..."

"Shh," he said and put a finger to my mouth. He wrapped his arms around my neck and got super close to me. 

"I... Mitch can we not?" 

"How come, Scotty?" Oh dear lord

He repositioned himself on my lap, so we was straddling my lap. He pressed his body against mine, and put his lips close to mine. They were touching but not we weren't kissing yet. They were like brushing against each other.

"M-Mitch, this isn't a-a good id-idea..." 

"You're right. It's a wonderful idea," he breathed onto my lips and then filled the small space between us. 

His, his lips were so soft. They were so light against mine. It was like he wasn't trying to be rough, even though that's how he usually is when he's drunk. It was just, so passionate. And so different than any other kisses I've ever gotten from anyone...

I put my hands on his waist, and all I hear is a door open and slam. I abruptly pull away and almost push Mitch off me. I got up and ran to the door. 

"Please don't be Alex, please please pl-" I open the door to see, none other than Alex. "Fuck my life."

He was all teary-eyed. He gave a weary smile and shrugged. 

"I-I knew this would happen sooner or later. I was just, just hoping it would happen later than sooner," he gave a small chuckle, shaking his head. "I'm glad he and you are getting along, just fine." he said, and shrugged. He gave me a really sad smile that broke my heart. I saw a tear run down  his chiseled face.

"Alex, please don't cry..." I went to wipe the tear but he slapped my hand away.

"Don't touch me, Scott. Go touch Mitch instead," he spat and turned to walk away.

"Alex..." I barely breathed his name out. I walked after him.