MWBF 14

Nicole and Michael were still locked in the kiss, until Nicole pushed him back.

"You're married." She said, trying to catch her breath.

"Nic, we both wasn't just worried about Tatiana." He said. She watch the bulge in his pants grow. "You want me."

"I don't." She said.

"My eyes are up here, not down there." He walked up to her and kissed her again, until he fell on top of her on the bed.

"Mmm." Nicole moaned as he kissed down her neck.

---

"I can't believe we just had sex, Michael." Nicole said, getting off of him.

"You obviously enjoyed it." He said, putting on his shirt and walking to her.

"Well, Tatiana is very lucky to have you as a sex partner." Nicole bent down to pick up her panties.

"It sucks because you're very good." He whispered in her ear as she stood up.

Nicole pushed him away. "This was a one time thing."

"You're right. If Tatiana finds out, she'll stop being friends with you." He told her.

"Nope, she'll divorce you, Mike and I will keep being her best friend." Nicole smirked.

"We'll see." Michael pecked her lips.

They got dressed and walked out.

"Nikki, the door was unlocked, so I came in." Tatiana said when Nicole walked out.

Tatiana frowned when she saw her husband come out behind Nicole, buttoning his pants.

They both silently cursed as Tatiana was looking at them.