MWBF 154

Nicole

A Week Later

Michael's going to be pissed when he finds out what I'm doing.

I planned to meet with his mother and find out why she doesn't like me. I haven't done anything to her or anything bad to Michael.

I had the restaurant shut down because of paparazzi and I don't want Michael finding out from the press. Sometimes, I hate being Krista's daughter and having this amazing designing talent.

"Right this way, ma'am." The waiter said.

Mrs. Jackson sat down and gave me a fake smile.

"You don't have to be fake around me. Michael isn't here, so." I said and she frowned.

"Watch how you talk to me." She warned and I nodded. "Now, why did you want to talk to me?"

"I want to know why you don't like me?" I said.

"You're not good enough for my son. Plus, your mother gave my son something Joseph and I, well I didn't want." She said.

"I am good enough for Michael. He's a grown man and can make his own decisions. He seems to think I'm good enough, no more than good enough for him." I said.

"He hasn't opened his eyes, yet. When he does, he'll be right back with Tatiana." She said and smiled.

"So you hated Stacy and now me? Hmm." I said. "What did Michael and Tatiana have that we don't?"

"Real love." She said. "That's why he hasn't asked you to marry him and he won't."

I gasped and looked down.

It's been a almost a year we've been back together and he hasn't mentioned marriage at all after my breakdown and that was months ago.

He lied to me about his divorce with Tatiana. It was supposed to be finalized before the baby was born, but they didn't start it until Vicky was born. The divorce is supposed to take at least two to three months, which is better than six.

"He is and I know he is." I said and got up.

"Michael will listen to me more than you. If I say don't marry her, he'll listen." She smirked and I walked out.

She won't stop us from getting married.

I'll make sure of it.