MWBF 194

Michael

It's been a week since all that went down and Nicole and I haven't really talked. We've been relating messages through the twins.

Today's the day Junior turns six months. He's starting to push up and soon getting ready to crawl.

"Michael?" I looked up and Nicole was standing there. "Do you mind refilling his bottle?"

I took the bottle from her and she waited. I came back shortly and Shay was standing there.

"Shay, take this and give it to Jaden. Mommy and daddy needs to talk." I said and she took off upstairs.

"It's need to talk, not needs." She said.

I rolled my eyes and I sat in the recliner.

She came and sat on my lap.

"You were right." I said and she just looked at me.

I think it's because I admitted she was right. I guess it's a guy thing because normally I wouldn't ever agree she was right.

"Why was I?" She questioned, twisting my hair around her finger.

"I stood up for Mother, instead of my wife. I'm choosing you over her." I said, rubbing her thigh.

She giggled. "You're crazy. I'll choose my mother over you any day."

"I sat down with her and we talked. She apologized to your mother and she's going to apologize to you. If she couldn't respect you, then she wouldn't see me or our kids."

She kissed me deeply and I smiled. "Thank you."

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Michael."