MWBF 149

Michael

"Are you taking a shower?" I asked.

Nicole looked at me and I grabbed her waist.

"Yeah. Not with you, though." She said and looked away.

I started kissing her neck softly and she moaned.

"Let's go take a shower." I said and she frowned.

She's still mad about the whole thing with Junior. I don't see why. I'm not raising my son to ever hit a woman. Whether it's his cousin or sister, it's not going down.

"Just leave me alone." She hissed.

"You must be on your period or you're pregnant." I said and sat on the bed.

She looked at me and her frown remained. "It's neither. I asked you not to hit him and you did."

"I didn't touch him." I said.

I always tell her when I tap their hands or something.

"That's not what he said." She said and crossed her arms.

"So you're going to believe him over me? If that's the case, let me leave now." I said and got up.

"You're guilty, that's why you're leaving!" She shouted.

"I didn't fucking touch him. I always tell you when I do, so why would I stop now, Nicole!?" I shouted back.

She walked in the bathroom and slammed the door.

I walked out and Shané was in the hallway. I picked her up and we went to the guest bedroom.

I'm praying she doesn't get mad at me.

"Daddy, we watch Frozen?" She asked and gave me a cute smile.

I sighed and put it on.

I promise we've seen this a billion times. This is her favorite movie. I'll watch Peter Pan or The Lion King over and over, but I'm tired of this movie.

After Let It Go was sung, Shay fell asleep and I cut the TV off. I saw it was twelve in the morning.

I'm going to be late tomorrow.