MWBF 198

Michael

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Jaden. Happy birthday to you." We sang and he giggled.

Nicole and I blew out is candles and Nikki put icing on his nose.

Everyone took pictures of us and cooed.

"That's like the perfect first birthday photo." Krista said and we blushed.

I cut everyone who wanted cake a slice. I got Nicole some, and we sat on the tarp with Jaden.

We got him his own special cake, just for him.

"Are you okay?" I asked Nicole, setting the cake down.

Nicole got up and ran in the house.

I got up after her and followed her.

I found her in the downstairs bathroom. She was hunched over the toilet, puking her guts out.

I held her hair, until she finished and flushed the toilet, while she brushed her teeth.

"I'm pregnant." She said and I smiled. "We're having baby number four and this is the last one."

I nodded and kissed her sweetly.

We walked back outside, hand-in-hand, and smiled at everyone.

---

Jaden just finished opening his gifts and we decided we'll tell our families that we're adding another addition to our family.

"Myself and my husband, have some important news to share with you guys."

Everyone got really quiet and Nicole looked at me.

"We are expecting another baby." I said and Tatiana squealed.

She bear hugged Nicole and giggled.

"We're going to be pregnant together!"

Nick walked over to me and I looked at him. "We're never going to hear the end of this, just to let you know."

"I know. This is a best friend's dream."