MWBF 135

Michael

I looked at Adrian and his lady friend.

She looks friendly and she shot me a friendly smile. Nicole, being the jealous girlfriend she is, wrapped her arms around my bicep.

"Michael, Nicole, this is Arianna. Ari, that's Michael, Nicole, and their two kids, Michael and Shané." Adrian said and she held her hand out.

I shook it and Nicole made up an excuse.

"Germs. I'm a germ freak, sorry." She said and Arianna nodded.

That's a total lie. The look that they are giving each other isn't pleasant.

We walked to the living room and sent the kids to the playroom.

We sat in silence for awhile, until I broke the uncomfortable silence.

"Adrian, you know Nicole didn't remember your last name." I said and he playfully scoffed.

"You moved in with me the same day we met, but yet you couldn't even remember my last name?" He asked.

If we weren't friends, I would honestly think he's gay.

"You moved in with him after you just met?" Arianna commented.

"It wasn't one of my smartest ideas, but yes." Nikki said, twirling her hair.

Something is bothering her and it's clear something is.

"I could've been a serial killer or some shit." He said and I laughed.

"You'll be a terrible one." I said through my laughter.

Arianna laughed and Nicole rolled her eyes, making me nudge her.

"You're funny, Michael." She said.

Nicole looked at her and she stopped. "Indeed he is. How is Richard?"

Arianna froze and Nicole smirked.

Really, Nicole? Must your bitchy side come out now?