MWBF 146

Stacy hugged Michael and he stood there.

"Why are you acting like you don't want to see me?" She asked.

"Why should I?" He asked. "After you got the abortion, we could've stayed together and waited; but no, you just had to disappear."

"I'm sorry, babe." She cupped his face and he looked away. "I can make it up to you."

"I'm with Nicole."

"She doesn't matter. She trapped you, that's why you care. If she didn't have those kids, you wouldn't even care for here, right?"

Michael started to think.

What if Nicole really didn't have Shay and Junior? Would he still would've fought for her? He probably would be single because Tatiana basically choose Nick over him.

He thinks he would've still fought for Nicole, whether she did or not. If it wasn't for Shay, he probably never would've ran into Nicole and they won't be together now; so he's grateful his daughter did that.

"I would've. I lost my wife, just to be with her. I started an affair, and I'm glad I did."

"When-- No, if you marry her, I'll be there to start our affair."

Michael scoffed at her. "That'll never happen. Me cheating is definitely not in the picture."

She frowned. "What makes you think that?"

"I love her. That's what." He hissed. "Now, let's head down."

"Michael Jackson, this argument isn't over."

"I'll be waiting, Stacy Edwards."