MWBF 85

Tatiana

"Nick, why are you so upset?" I asked.

"I love you and you kiss him?"

"That's my husband." I said.

"Was he your husband, when I making love to you?" Nick asked me. "Michael wants Nicole and I want you, baby. Let him go, you know this baby is mine."

I sighed and looked him.

He's right and everyone knows. Maybe it's time to set Michael free and let him be with Nicole, then maybe I can accept Nicole back as my friend.

I got up and walked out. I walked back to Michael's office and Nicole was in there.

He was whispering and biting at her ear, while she was on his lap.

I sighed and walked in. They both looked at me and I gave a faint smile.

"I'm sorry." Nicole said, standing up.

"It's fine. Maybe it's time to move on." I started.

"What are you saying?" Michael asked.

"If you want the divorce now, we can get it." I said.

My tears threatening to fall, but I refuse to let them.

Michael walked around Nicole and lifted my face.

"Why now? What happened to after our child is born?" He asked, placing his hand on my stomach.

I put my hand over his and my other hand on his cheek. "If this baby isn't yours, you're leaving anyway." I whispered.

He sighed and moved.

"If you want it, send it to my lawyer and we'll work things out from there." He said and I nodded.

"Nikki, now that you have him. I'll reconsider our friendship."

She nodded and looked at Michael.

I just walked out and went back to my office.