Chapter Three: My Little Surprise

"Hyung, when is he coming?" Kyuhyun eagerly asked Eunhyuk who's still looking down the window.

"Anytime now," he answered. Kyuhyun approached the window and looked down too.

"I see he already met ELF," Kyuhyun smiled. Eunhyuk ignored what Kyuhyun said because he was staring at Donghae who was greeting the fans. He licked his lips and smirked.

"Hyung are you okay? is there anything wrong down there?" kyuhyun asked.

"Nothing," he looked at Kyuhyun and pat his back. Eunhyuk lifted himself up and sat down the sofa.

Back outside, Donghae was done meeting the fans and headed inside the company building.

"I only knew today! congratulations oppa!" Jessica greeted him. Jessica was Donghae's friend for almost 10 years. Jessica debuted earlier than him, they were good friends.

"Thanks jessi," he replied and he gave her a hug. Jessica's heart fluttered when she recieved a warm hug from Donghae.

"Do well okay? i know you can," she encouraged Donghae.

"You know me," Donghae replied with a wink.

"Donghae lets go we're short on time," Prince informed, so Donghae bid goodbye to Jessica.

Donghae reached the third floor where the members are waiting for him. He was right infront of the door, he stopped and took a deep breath. When he opened the door,there was no one waiting for him. Could it be that the members dont even care about meeting him? Donghae looked at Prince manager and he too, looked puzzled.

"Give me a minute," prince told him and he pulled out his phone and quickly called Eunhyuk. He stepped out the room for a bit.

Donghae looked around Super Junior's main office and he saw his endorsement requests on the table. It was quite alot. One is from a clothing company and one was from a watch company. He felt good that theres such people who want to hire him without even meeting him. Just as long as Super Junior was beside the name, they already know it will sell.

Time flew and its almost 10pm, Prince manager didnt come back yet and for almost 4 hours he was alone. Donghae thought

"Did they really hate me this much?" he didnt notice tears started to fall. "I will work hard seriously guys just give me a chance," he whispered himself. He wanted to tell that to the members.

"Prince! are you comin--" a man entered the room.

"Hey arent you Donghae? the new member?" the man asked. Donghae wiped his tears and answered with a smile

"Yes i am."

"Well arent you supposed to be at the party right now?" Party? What party? Donghae taught.

"I asked Eunhyuk to get you about.. 4 hours ago. Didnt he come?" the man told him.