Chapter Thirty One: Music Video Filming Part 2

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Ryeowook bowed as he went on his way to the dressing room to get makeup on.

Behind him, Yesung and Eunhyuk greeted as well.

"Hey, i heard those sasaeng fans are here again," A janitor told another janitor.

"Theyve been coming for a week now, checking if Super Junior members are here," one said.

"I saw three at the parking lot just now before i went up here," one told the other.

"Theyre really scary dont you think? I pity those idols," the janitor said.

Eunhyuk overheard the conversation.

He thought about Donghae who was inside the van, with just his underwear on.

"Thats right Eunhyuk, Prince will get him clothes anyways," he said clearing his head.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Prince appeared and greeted everyone.

He ran towards the dressing room as quick as a lightining and Eunhyuk's eyes followed him.

But...

"PRINCE!!!" the director of the music video called him.

Prince stopped and looked.

Beside the director was the CEO of SM ENTERTAINMENT, Super Junior's label company.

Prince's eyes widened because its the first time he met the CEO ever since he got the job as a manager.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo" he bowed 90 degrees. The bowed so many times, he respected the CEO.

"You must be Prince!" CEO Sooman smiled at him.

Prince reached his hands out, hoping to shake CEO Sooman's hands.

Sooman shook hands with him with a smile.

"Come on, sit down and have tea with us, you did so much for our Super Junior," Sooman asked Prince.

"Oh, yes yes why not sir," Prince bowed again then he followed them.

The three sat down and tea was served.

"How is Donghae doing?" Sooman asked Prince.

"OH SHIT...DONGHAE" Prince said in his head. He remembered Donghae was still inside the van.

"Prince?" The director attempted to snap him back to reality.

"Oh right, Donghae" he laughed nervously "Hes preparing really well for his debut," he added with eyes wanting to engage the CEO and the director with what he had just said.

"Thats good," Sooman smiled.

Prince's legs were shaking uncontrollably. He wanted to take care of Donghae first.