Chapter Seventy Seven: Million Miles Just For You

"Hi Donghae," Ryan, a famous producer shook Donghae's hand.

"Hi," Donghae smiled.

"Well, uhm...the job is pretty easy and Im pretty sure you can do it," he smiled, "Just be my assistant here around the studio, like running errands, cleaning around, helping me record songs," he added.

"Thats totally fine," Donghae smiled.

"Found a place to stay?"

"Oh, yeah," Donghae smiled, "I have a friend living here so Im staying with her for now till I find a stable job," he added.

"Ohh thats fantastic!" Ryan exclaimed, "You can start tomorrow," he smiled.

"Thanks man," Donghae shook his head around.

"No ways, thank Kyuhyun!" He laughed.

Donghae exited the studio and there, Jessica was waiting for him in the car.

"How was it?" She asked him when Donghae took the wheel.

"Im starting tomorrow!" He smiled.

"Thats amazing!"

"I know!"

"Im proud of you," Jessica smiled genuinely.

"Psh, Its all on Kyuhyun," he smiled.

"Any requests for dinner?" She asked him.

"Ramen is good enough," Donghae laughed.

"Again? Youve been eating ramen for the last 2 weeks! Thats totally unhealthy!" Jessica nagged at him.

"Im not an idol anymore so I can eat whatever I want," Donghae sighed.

"Hey," Jessica looked at him.

"What?" Donghae quickly glanced at her and smiled, "Just stating the fact here," he laughed.

"We're really bestfriends huh?" Jessica laughed, "The dropouts club," she giggled.

"Well.."

They arrived at their apartment and Jessica started cooking their dinner.

"Do the noodles okay?" She said then she helped Donghae with his apron.

"And you do the veggies?" Donghae asked while helping her.

"Yup!" Jessica smiled, "Lets go lets go!" She massaged Donghae's back then turned to start her work.

"Its been 2 weeks, what are you planning on doing here?" Jessica asked Donghae while chopping vegetables.

"We'll see," Donghae sighed while cooking the noodles.

_______________________________________

"Hello!!" The members greeted their fans as they head inside the airport.

"Im excited!" Ryeowook was ecstatic!

They boarded the plane one by one.

Every kilometer is a step towards Donghae.

Eunhyuk was looking forward on seeing Donghae again.

Although he doesnt know where he lives, but he does know where he worked because Kyuhyun told him.

He wanted to embrace him again.

Kiss him again.

He couldnt wait to see Donghae again and tell him he knows what happened with Heechul and Jihyun.

"Are you ready Hyung?" Siwon smiled at Eunhyuk.

"Lets go," He smiled as the plane took off.

After almost 13 hours, Eunhyuk and the gang arrived in Vancouver.

Their foreign fans greeted them warmly!

The cheering and the hype was real as the members exited the airport!

"EUNHAE IS REAL!!!!" A fan shouted at Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk turned to that fan and smiled.

Eunhae will become real the moment he sees Donghae.

"Show starts the day after tomorrow," Yesung said while unpacking his things, "We can start looking for Donghae tomorrow," he said.

"We should start tomorrow as planned," Eunhyuk said while preparing all his gifts for Donghae.

"Donghae definitely misses his favourite chips from our country," he laughed.

"Is this the way someone in love talks?" Yesung nagged.

"You didnt experience it yet Hyung," Eunhyuk teased him.

"I will soon!" Yesung laughed.