Chapter Seventy Nine: Reunion Stage

Donghae had no choice but to take Eunhyuk to his workplace.

"You work as a cleaner?!" Eunhyuk gasped, he was teasing Donghae.

"Are you insulting my job?!" Donghae turned to him and narrowed his eyes!

"Whatever, im just going to wait here," Eunhyuk sat down as Donghae brought his cleaning supplies out.

He started dusting the music stands inside the studio then he proceeded to the mic.

He heard the door slam close and Eunhyuk who was on the soundboard was smiling widely.

"Donghae," he said over the speakers as he pressed the button, "Can you hear me?" He asked him.

Donghae crossed his arms, smiled and nodded at his beloved.

"Stay there," Eunhyuk smiled and that made Donghae run towards the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR!! MY BOSS WILL BE BACK!!" Donghae banged on the door but Eunhyuk wont open it for him.

Its been an hour and hes still inside the recording booth.

"Hyuk! My boss!" Donghae said then he tapped on the glass after he saw Ryan walk in, "Oh no im screwed!!" Donghae sat down and hid under the wall.

He couldnt hear what the two were talking about or if his boss is angry!

"Donghae," Ryan opened the door.

"Boss im so sorry I couldnt finish cleani--" Donghae said as he rushed out but found the place sparkling clean, "What wha--" he stuttered.

Everything was clean, from the speakers down to the floor area.

He looked at Eunhyuk and the man was trying to hide his cleaning gloves in his palm.

Eunhyuk smiled at him and nodded.

"You can leave early since Eunhyuk is here, you guys catch up!" Ryan sat on his desk and opened his computer, "Oh and lock the door when you leave."

"Come on," Eunhyuk said then he walked to Donghae and took the man's gloves off, "We can leave now," Eunhyuk smiled then he pulled Donghae towards the door.

"Why did you do that?" Donghae smiled while locking the door.

"Well...I just want to leave as soon as we can," Eunhyuk stuttered.

"Psh," Donghae smiled and looked at Eunhyuk, "You insulted my job but you ended up doing it," he teased him.

"Shut up," Eunhyuk sighed.

While locking the door, a car pulled over infront of the studio.

"Eunhyuk oppa?" she said then she looked at Eunhyuk's face confirming it was him, "Why are you here?" she asked him.

"Uhm....Eunhyuk is actual--"

"Im dating him," Eunhyuk held Donghae's hand, "Nothing wrong with wanting to be with him," he smirked.

"What are you doing?" Donghae whispered.

"Oh what is that baby?" Eunhyuk smiled, "Kiss? Alright," he said then he pressed their lips together infront of Jessica.

For a second, Eunhyuk felt possessive of Donghae infront of Jessica. Its because he knew she had feelings for him and he just wanted to draw a line that Donghae is his property.

"Oh," she smiled, "Ill leave you two then," she said then she turned back and walked away.

"Wait! You came here, there must be something you were going to do," Eunhyuk called her.