Chapter Five: Super Junior!

The van reached the dorm and Donghae couldnt believe his eyes thats theres still fans waiting for them at that hour.

"Wow! theyre so passionate!" he was amazed that he didnt realize he shouted that. Prince looked at him and smiled, while Eunhyuk remained uninterested of what Donghae just said. Eunhyuk picked up his bags and opened the door. He showed a sweet smile to the fans and greeted them.

"How long have you guys been waiting?" he asked them.

"Since you left this morning," they answered with excitement.

"Im really sorry I havent talked to you that much today" he apologized "Ill surely make up for it next time okay?" he added.

"Oppa are you friends with Donghae oppa?" a fan asked

"Of course I am! we're very good friends" he said and he grabbed Donghae to his side.

"Its time for us to go now, go home safe okay?" Eunhyuk asked of them.

"If you want, Prince hyung can take you to the bus stop," he offered. At that moment, Donghae realized how caring Eunhyuk is towards his fans.

"I should take care of them like this in the future," Donghae thought. Eunhyuk gave hugs and hi fives to the fans and they went on their way inside the apartment. Prince manager on the other hand, gave the fans a ride to the bus.

When the two reached the dorm, Donghae couldnt believe his eyes once again. Super Junior members passed out because they were all drunk except Siwon. Ryeowook fell asleep on the stove, Kyuhyun near the front door beside the shoes, Yesung on the bathtub, Shindong sitting down on the toilet but sleeping. Kangin and Sungmin on the floor.

"Welcome back!" Siwon greeted,

"I cant do anything about them hyung seriously" he confessed.

"KYUHYUN BARFED ON ME! YESUNG HYUNG CALLED ME A HORSE, KANGIN HYUNG SWORE AT ME TO DEATH! JESUS IS WATCHING OH MY GOD!" Siwon shouted and he grabbed his bible on the table and walked to his room.

"When they get excited this happens" Eunhyuk said and smiled as he looked at his members.

"They looked like they had a really good time" Donghae said as he looked around.

"Your room is right here let me show you," Eunhyuk told him. Donghae followed Eunhyuk to his room. They opened the door and they saw Heechul naked, sleeping on his bed.

"HEECHUL HYUNG!!!" Eunhyuk shouted.

"WHAT THE F*CK??!?!?!??!?!?! YOU BASTARD!!!" Heechul shouted as he covers himself with a blanket.

"KNOCK WILL YOU, YOU BASTARD!" Heechul shouted again.

"Its his room hyung!" Eunhyuk pointed at Donghae who was stunned by that sight.

"Oh...yeah...Im sorry," then Heechul hopped off the bed. "Hey Donghae! can i borrow this blanket tonight? Its really soft, its totally my style," he asked of Donghae.

Donghae couldnt say no to his hyung so he let him go and heechul went back to his room.

"He spent all day preparing that bed for you and there we saw him lying down on it" Eunhyuk sighed.

"Eunhyuk hyung, is this your room too?" Donghae said as he looks around.

"My room? no my room is the room next doo---" he stopped and took a good look. His cheering towels, placards, childhood photos that are framed and concert photos are hanged, Super Junior album collection, his mini studio and his bed is there too and lastly the gifts from fans are there.

"This is my room!!! WHAT DID THOSE PEOPLE DO?!?!?!??!!??!?!??" Eunhyuk shouted as loud as he can.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" said heechul. They could hear Heechul from the other room.

"IM READING THE BIBLE HEECHUL HYUNG WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" Siwon shouted from who knows where.

"STOP SAYING YOUR PRAYERS OUT LOUD SIWON!" Sungmin said as he lies on the floor outside Donghae's room.

"Since when did he get there?!" Donghae thought. Eunhyuk threw his body on his bed and closed his eyes tight. He bit his lips because he was too pissed.

<Author's note>

How is it so far? Please leave comments ;A;