Chapter Thirty Five: Mini Escape

After the photoshoot, Prince requested that he wanted to see the ocean because he was so tired from all the urban errands he had to do.

Even Donghae, he wanted to escape the city even if its just a little bit.

Without Eunhyuk knowing, the two asked the driver to head to the beach.

When Donghae opened his window, the refreshing wind kissed his cheeks.

Donghae couldnt stop smiling, he remembered his father driving past him and his friends while they were playing by the beach.

His Dad was a taxi driver and he was popular in Mokpo for giving free rides to people who need lifts.

The car stopped and Eunhyuk was still sleeping soundly. He didnt look like he would wake up anytime soon. He didnt get enough sleep since the comeback preparations.

Donghae and Prince hopped off the van and ran as fast as they can towards the ocean.

Donghae slammed his body on the sand, releasing all the stress he had.

"WOOOOOOOOOO!" Donghae shouted with all his heart, "APPA IM HERE!! IM DEBUTING SOON!! ARE YOU WATCHING ME???!!" He smiled to the sky and closed his eyes.

"YOUR SON MADE IT! IT REALLY SADDENS ME THAT YOU CANT EVEN WATCH ME ON STAGE!" tears started running out of his eyes "YOU DIDNT EVEN WAIT! YOURE SO UNFAIR DAD!" He smiled.

"APPA! ILL WORK HARD!! JUST LIKE YOU!! I WONT GIVE UP!!!" He yelled more.

"SORRY I DIDNT BECOME A SOCCER PLAYER LIKE YOU WANTED, BUT IM DOING WHAT I LOVE AND I KNOW YOU PROBABLY WANTED THAT TOO!!!!!" he cried,

"SARANGHAE APPA!!!!" he shouted as loud as he can and he made a heart sign with his arms.

"Youre hella loud!! I could hear you all the way here!!" Eunhyuk yelled at Donghae who was meters away from the car.

Eunhyuk woke up because Donghae's loud screaming.

"Sorry Hyung!" Donghae yelled back so he could hear him.

"So childish," Eunhyuk went back to his spot and closed his eyes.

He slept some more.

"Hyuk, we're home," Prince woke him up.

Eunhyuk stood and regained his head from his deep sleep.

When he exited the van, the fans screamed! But Eunhyuk was not in the mood since he just woke up. He didnt greet the fans so they were upset.

"Our grumpy monkey," Soohyun sighed with a smile,

"Hey, hows your uncle doing with the comeback song?"

"I sent him the pictures and he said hes almost done!" she whispered.

The three girls were excited.