Chapter Thirty Eight: Release

The next day, it was a calm before the storm. The music video is going to be released that night and the members are all nervous.

Its been a while since they released a song, and the music taste of the newer fans are different. They were worried that people wont like their song.

"Hyung im nervous," Ryeowook told Kangin,

"Same boat," he replied.

"Everyone? I have something to say," Prince caught everyone's attention.

The only members present there was Donghae, Ryeowook, and Kangin.

The rest had their own schedules that day.

Ryeowook has a schedule too, but it starts at night. Hes a radio dj at KBS Kiss the radio. The night of the release of the video, he would be on air.

"You can rest today, but make sure tomorrow you'll work really hard okay?" Prince smiled "Consider this the calm before the storm," he added.

"YES!" Kangin jumped on the sofa and slammed his buff body on the couch.

"I feel like im going to get lots of listeners this night!" Ryeowook exclaimed.

Donghae couldnt feel anything but nervousness.

HES FINALLY GOING TO BE INTRODUCED TO THE WORLD.

Super Junior, LEE DONGHAE.

Donghae suddenly cried. Kangin, Prince and Ryeowook came to him.

"Almost there, Donghae," Kangin smiled at him.

"Hyung, Im.." Donghae sniffed, "So happy," he sobbed.

"What is this sight?! someone whos happy but crying?" Prince joked.

"Its called Tears of Joy," Ryeowook smiled.

"After years of training, its finally happening," Donghae cried, "Ive been waiting for so long," he added.

"You dont know how much blood and sweat that I sacrificed for this, Im so happy, Its all worth it," he cried more.

"Hes really sobbing isnt he?" Kangin crossed his arms and smiled, "I was like that too when I debuted," he added.

"Hes just happy let him cry his heart out," Ryeowook tapped Kangin's shoulders.

9pm.

Donghae placed his phone down and wiped his tears,

Hes was now a member of Super Junior!

He will join the members in broadcasts and radio shows!

Donghae turned the radio on to listen to Ryeowook's Radio show.

"AHHHHHHH! That was Super Junior's comeback song everyone!" Ryeowook exclaimed right after the song finished playing! "I know im being biased but, please show us lots of love!" He added.

"Okay! We have a caller, Hello?" Ryeowook said.

"HELLO!!!!" she said with energy!

"Oh! I can feel your energy!" Ryeowook exclaimed, "Whats your name miss?" he asked.

"Im Kang Soohyun!" She answered.

"Soohyun-ssi, why did you call us
tonight?" Ryeowook asked.

"I just wanted to welcome Donghae oppa to our family! ELF loves you oppa!" She giggled,

"Awwwwww, im sure Donghae recieved your welcome," he smiled.

"Dont work too hard and dont tire yourself! Otherwise you'll look like Ryeowook oppa," she joked,

"Aigoo, our ELF really likes teasing their oppas huh?" He laughed,

Donghae smiled after listening to those words, ELFs are now his fans.

ELFs are now part of his life.

ELFs became his everlasting friends.

Donghae picked up his phone and called Ryeowook as quick as he can,

"Oh? Donghae is calling!" Ryeowook said,

"OMO!!!" She exclaimed,

"Hello? Donghae-ssi?"

"Hello everyone!"

"Why did you call?"

"I was listening and i heard Soohyun here, I cant help but call!"

"Hyung, introduce yourself first!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Super Junior Donghae imnida," Donghae smiled.

"AHHHHHHHHH, its so nice to hear that!"

"I agree!"

"Oh, Soohyun-ssi, Donghae is on the other line, say what you want to say,"

"OMO, DONGHAE OPPA WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH, PLEASE BE HEALTHY AND ALWAYS REMEMBER WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU, THAT WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU AND WONT STOP SUPPORTING YOU,"

"I love you all so very much from the bottom of my heart, I will! I wont stop looking at you too hehe,"

"OMO!"

"Donghae-ssi?"

"Yes?"

"We need to hang up now, thank you for stopping by!"

"Ah, yes, Thank you everyone! Show us lots of love! Hahahaha!"

Donghae placed his phone down and smiled,

First radio show, SUCCESS!