Chapter Thirty Two: Music Video Filming Part 3

"KYAAAAAA! THE VAN IS HEREEE!!" A fangirl screamed then she ran to van.

She pressed her face against the tinted windows and brought her camera out.

Inside the van, Donghae had no idea whats coming. He was calmly sitting on one of the seats.

"Soohyun! Is that....OH MY GOD," another one followed right behind her.

"Soohyun! Hyerim! I got the drin-- OH MY GOD!!!!!" another girl came and she dropped 3 iced americanos that she just bought.

Hyerim, Soohyun and Jaekyung are Super Junior's well known sasaeng fans. They love the members so much that they follow them around.

Theyre worse than the paparazzis.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!" The three danced out of happiness.

At that moment, Donghae was alerted.

He looked at the windows and he saw three girls attempting to see through the windows!

He panicked.

He only has his underwear on!

Donghae hid at the back of the van, behind the main seats.

Soohyun took out a flashlight from her bag and shined the light through the tinted windows.

"Omo! Is that the new jacket my Eunhyuk bought the other day? From that internet shop?!" Hyerim exclaimed, she shrieked.

The jacket was located at the front seat where Eunhyuk was sitting.

The light slowly walked from the front seat to the middle section of the van.

The three girls are smiling widely as they are invading the members' privacy.

Donghae was helpless.

If the girls sees him, they will take pictures and post it on the internet!

When that happens, not only his reputation will be damaged. But also Super Junior's image.

It will only give a negative impact.

Donghae found a small pillow, he covered his face.

The flashlight was slowly going towards his direction.

Donghae didnt have any choice.

He opened the back door and ran.

The moment he stepped out of the van..................

Someone wrapped a blanket around him.

His whole body was covered.

Not even his arms and legs could be seen.

Donghae was breathing heavily because of nervousness.

Donghae looked up and it was Jessica.

Jessica was the one who saved him.

Jessica was Donghae's bestfriend since he was a trainee. Jessica debuted before him as a member of SNSD.

The girls were not aware of that the door opening.

They were too busy examining Eunhyuk's jacket at the front seat.

"Stay here," Jessica told Donghae then she went to close the back door of the van.

When she closed the door, the three girls ran to the sound.

There, they saw Jessica and Donghae walking into the building.

"Oppaaaaaaaaa!!" Jaekyung called them. She grabbed Hyerim's wrist and crushed it as hard as she can as she witnessed Jessica wrapping her arms around Donghae.