Chapter Fifty Eight: Amusement Park

"Where exactly are we going?" Donghae asked, he was worried.

"Just trust me," Eunhyuk answered him, "And dont ask questions! Youre disturbing the driver," he added.

Donghae pouted and he couldnt hold himself back until he saw something from a distance.

His eyes landed on the gigantic structures of a nearby amusement park.

"By chance..." he turned to Eunhyuk after seeing the roller coasters and ferris wheel, "Are we going?!" Donghae naturally held his hands against his lips because hes surprised.

Eunhyuk wont answer him back so Donghae looked at the park as they go closer and closer.

"Here here! We can park here!" Donghae alerted Eunhyuk but he just drove past the main entrance to the car park!

Donghae was hyped and happy! He couldnt control his excitement so he became jumpy!

"You missed it!" Donghae turned to him and frowned.

"What makes you think we'll go there?" Eunhyuk told him off.

"You got my hopes up there," Donghae died down and settled quietly on his seat.

Suddenly, Donghae felt the car turn around but he didnt care.

He lowered his head and closed his eyes.

He was upset and he knew Eunhyuk would do such things to him.

Like driving past the theme park just to get his hopes up.

Donghae lifted his head and he saw that they were at the parking lot!

Donghae turned to Eunhyuk in disbelief.

"Are we really going?!" Donghae became jumpy again!

Eunhyuk just smiled while keeping his eyes on the road.

"FOR REAL?!" Donghae exclaimed!

"OH MY GOD I HAVENT BEEN TO ONE IN A LONG TIME!!" Donghae jumped in his seat.

"Settle down were not parked yet! I dont want to be responsible If you bump your head and die!" Eunhyuk pushed him against his seat.

"You have no choice though," Donghae stuck his tongue out and smiled.

______________________________________

"Donghae..im not doing thi---"

"Thank you!" Donghae ran over to get his cellphone.

He forcefully dragged Eunhyuk to take a picture with him along the main entrance of the park.