SPECIAL CHAPTER : 718

Donghae ah...

Its me...

Eunhyuk...

Its our anniversary so Im writing this letter ㅋㅋㅋ

By the time you read this, Id probably be sleeping so dont wake me up!

Ill seriously yell at you!

Tch.. :)

Anyways, I wanted to say..

I love lovestories, but my favourite one is...

Ours...

You came into my life so unexpectedly that I hated you.

I heard people say,

"The best lovestory, is when you fall in love unexpectedly with an unexpected person at the most unexpected time,"

Its true isnt it? ㅋㅋ

I bullied you and I made you suffer..

So I still cant believe the person I hated so much...

Became the person I cant live without.

You became someone that I love so much..

I wont live through a day without seeing your face, hearing your laugh or even smelling your farts!

For being there when I need you, Thank you..

For making you suffer before, Im sorry...

We went through alot...

And its amazing that we're still together..

Words cant describe how my heart feels right now,

Only good things will come to us, I just know it..

Lets stay healthy and ....

Grow old together....

From the bottom of my heart, Happy Anniversary..

I love yo-----

"Daddyyyyyyyy!"

"Aigoo, our Eunhae came home already?!" I opened my arms as she ran in for a hug.

"Daddy, Appa said you should come down and eat with us," she laughed.

I cant even finish my letter... Its okay though since our daughter is here.

"Lets go then, your appa is waiting," I cupped her face and planted a sweet kiss on her pretty cheeks, "We dont want him to be mad, dont we?" I laughed and ruffled with her hair.

"Appa said that its your anniversary today! Happy Anniversary Appa and Daddy!"

"Yes it is!" I held her hand and walked down the stairs with her, "You've grown up prettily, look at that picture of you with me! Time does fly fast," I smiled and pointed at the picture frame hanging on the wall beside us.

"I got so big didnt I?" She giggled and smiled like her appa.

I glanced at another picture frame and saw a recent picture of them together..

I realized then how much time has passed, Eunhae grew up prettily just like we wanted

"You two! Sit down!" Donghae called us the moment we walked in the kitchen."

Appa, Daddy is hereeeee!" Eunhae released my hands and ran to the table.

I slowly walked towards Donghae with a soft smile on my lips.

He had been busy with his police duties and I, with my military duties.

I havent seen him and Eunhae for few months, so the moment my eyes locked with his..I felt the magnets all over again.

He was pulling me closer without a fight by just looking at me.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed by forehead against his and smiled,

He placed his arms around my neck and pulled me closer,

I stared at his eyes,

Shit...

Im falling in love all over again..

"How are you?" Donghae asked me softly, he probably didnt want Eunhae to turn around and see us hahaha..

"Im alright," I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Happy Anniversary," He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Happy Anniversary," I went in and kissed him.

I could never ask for more...

______________________________________

[ Author's note: I hope you guys liked this! This was made for Eunhae's Special Day 💕 #HappyEunhaeDay !!! Its 718 today and its one of my favourite days!!

Unit 102 will be updated! Wait a bit more ;A; Im in the middle of editing/proofreading ㅋㅋㅋ

Its been Littleblueelf! Thank youuuu! ]