Chapter Seventy Six: Super Junior United

"Just let me go to Canada for a few days, please," Eunhyuk begged Youngmin.

"And what? Youre going to follow Donghae?"

"Well..."

"My answer is no, You have more important schedules than going there," Youngmin said then he flipped his papers.

Hyukjae left his office feeling frustrated.

"How did it go?!" The members flocked on him when he went out.

"He said no, just as Teuk hyung said," Eunhyuk sighed.

"We need to find a way to get you there," Siwon clicked his tongue and thought of a way.

"There has to be a way," Kangin nodded.

"You cant just sneak out, its not like the distance is short," Sungmin narrowed his eyes and thought.

"I got it!!" Heechul exclaimed, "We can make a video inviting our fans in Vancouver for a fan signing," he nodded and smiled.

"If we do that.." Sungmin paused and smiled.

"Our company wont be able to stop it from happening," Yesung turned to Sungmin and smiled as well.

Kyuhyun looked at Eunhyuk and he saw him tearing up.

"We have got to get Hyung there to meet Donghae hyung again!" Kyuhyun placed a hand over Eunhyuk's shoulder.

"Dont worry we got this!" Shindong cheered!

"For EunHae!!" Leeteuk smiled and he opened his arms to hug Eunhyuk.

_______________________________________

"Hana deul set," Leeteuk counted "Annyeonghaseyo! Super Junior imnida!" The members bowed and smiled.

"Urineun Syupeo Juni!"

"OEYO!!!"

"Hello Canadian fans! Its your boy Heechul inviting you all for a fanmeeting!!"

"Yes! We'll see you on May 25, 2016! More details will be released soon!"

"See you soon!!"

Shindong turned off the camera and smiled.

"We got this!!!" Ryeowook stretched his arms out and wiggled!

"Ill upload the video on my Youtube channel!" Siwon took the camera and went inside his room.

They filmed the video against a wall in their house. It was Leeteuk's idea since their house is good enough for the video.

"I hope this works," Kyuhyun sat down beside Sungmin.

"It will, we will make it work," Sungmin held Kyuhyun's hand and squeezed it.

"I UPLOADED IT!!" Siwon said then he came running out of his room!

"Share the video on your SNS accounts!" Leeteuk told everyone.

Few minutes later, their video was seen by every ELF around the world.

"One fan said she'll be coming for sure!" Yesung smiled while scrolling down his comments.

"One said he'll bring his family!" Kangin cheered!

"One said he'll bring his horse," Heechul said excitedly.

Kangin looked at him and gave him a big smack at the back of his head.

"You idiot really, I dont understand the way you think at all," Kangin shook his head and went back to reading comments.

"Niko niko niiiiii!" Heechul said.

*ring ring*

Eunhyuk's phone rang, he looked at it and it was Prince calling them.

"Go," Teuk signaled him.

He picked up the call "Hello?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING THE COMPANY IS IN A FRENZY RIGHT NOW!" Prince yelled over the phone!

"Hyung he wont allow me to go to Canada so we made a way!" Eunhyuk answered him.

"You idiots!!!" Prince scolded him over the phone!

"Is the company arranging it?" Leeteuk snatched the phone and held it up against his ear.

"BECAUSE OF YOU BASTARDS THE COMPANY IS MAKING IT HAPPEN!!" Prince scolded Leeteuk as well, "YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF SCHEDULES THAT DAY WHAT WILL WE DO!!"

"WE GOT THE DATE BOYS!!!!!!" Leeteuk announced and the boys cheered!!

"YES!!!" Eunhyuk jumped around and hugged his brothers!

"WERE COMING TO CANADA!!!!" Ryeowook cheered and danced around!

"HYUNG!!" Kyuhyun opened his arms and hugged Eunhyuk!

______________________________________

"Those boys are seriously giving me headaches," Youngmin massaged his temples.

"Sir, we have no choice, the members made a video messege themselves," a member of the board told him.

"The interest we got was beyond the roof! If we prepare efficiently with the time we have and work hard we can make it happen,"

"We just need to find an organizer, a concert director and we're ready to go,"

"Okay," Youngmin looked up, "Since its already here lets make it happen," he nodded.

"Ill get in touch with the organizers there and decide on the details,"