Chapter Fifty Four: In Denial? Part 1

"Oppa!" Jessica walked right out of her hotel, "How long have you been waiting?" she asked then she entered Donghae's car.

"An hour," Donghae leaned against the wheel, "How long do you girls take to be ready," he whined.

"You whining baby, lets go!" She smiled.

"To where?" Donghae asked Jessica.

"To the most famous cafe," Jessica smiled at him, "Cat cafe!" she exclaimed.

"I know the way!" she said then she found Donghae staring at her.

"You dolled up so much today," Donghae scanned her, "You look pretty," he smiled.

"Dont look to much! You'll fall in love," she joked, "Oppa, lets take a picture first!" she took her phone out.

Donghae leaned closer and posed with her.

"Aigoo, I came out pretty!" Jessica smiled after he saw the picture

"Aigoo, this person's self confidence really," he said then Donghae started the car and drove.

"Am i not pretty?" asked as Donghae drove away, "Youre really mean to me," she laughed.

_________________________________________

"Sorry Sir but the gym is under renovation," the hotel staff informed Eunhyuk and Siwon when they arrived infront of the gym.

"Damn," Siwon said silently, "Thank you Sir," he thanked the staff and walked up to Eunhyuk who was on his phone.

"Gym's closed, what do we do?" Siwon asked Eunhyuk.

"Room and chill, Room and chill," Eunhyuk went ahead and pressed the elevator button.

When the duo arrived in their rooms, Siwon fell asleep but Eunhyuk was bored and he wanted to do something.

Eunhyuk opened his phone and tapped Super Junior's group chat.

Eunhyuk: Where are you guys?

Shindong: We're done eating right now, on our way to the arcade!