Chapter Sixty Four: 1513 Seaside Road, Mokpo Province

"Soon, they will release pictures," Heechul sat down the sofa and sighed.

"Hyung, Ill take care of it," Donghae said, "I have nothing to lose anyways..Im just a rookie," he laughed.

"Are you sure?" Heechul looked at him.

*FLASHBACK*

As the night goes deeper, the party goers were drunk. Heechul sat down, he can barely manage to walk straight when someone sat on his lap. It was Taeyeon from Girls Generation.

"Oppa," Taeyeon said with the smell of alcohol coming from her mouth.

Taeyeon kissed Heechul. Because Taeyeon made the call, Heechul savoured the moment by kissing her back. Heechul's hands were travelling all over Taeyeon. He caressed her neck and kissed it.

"Hey! You brats!!! Go get a room!!!!" Kyuhyun said breaking the atmosphere then he passed out.

"Woops, im sorry oppa" Taeyeon apologized then she stood up and left.

Heechul smirked.
______________________________________

"Answer the damn phone Donghae," Eunhyuk was calling him more than ten times but he wasnt answering.

A text from Jihyun suddenly came in.

Jihyun♡: Hey boyfriend ㅋㅋㅋ are you busy? Lets eat lunch together :)

He paused at the messege and closed his phone without even replying to her. He just ignored his girlfriend.

"Where could he be," Eunhyuk ran down the stairs because the elevator was taking too long.

"Where are you Donghae," he said as he started his motorcycle and left the dorm.

Deep inside, Eunhyuk was worried of him.

He cant imagine how this scandal can damage Donghae especially when he was just starting.

He didnt want Donghae to be hurt alone, he wanted to be by his side and share the pain with him.

Then, he knew.

This isnt friendship.

This is MORE than friendship.

He is in love with Donghae and he finally knows that.

As he was driving, Eunhyuk thought maybe Donghae went back to his parents' house.

He hasnt been home since he joined the group. He stopped and called their office and asked for Donghae's home address.

"1513 Seaside Road, Mokpo province,"

Eunhyuk headed straight to Mokpo with hopes of finding Donghae.

When he arrived, Eunhyuk witnessed with his own eyes how calm and quiet his hometown was.

It was a small town so he was able to find Donghae's house in a flash.

Smiles of the residents greeted him as he rode by the streets, he was energized by their smiles.

Finally, he found Donghae's house. It was small but it looked comfortable and relaxing.

He took his helmet off and turned his engine off.

"Lets see.." he said then he buzzed in.

"Eunhyuk hyung?" Ten peeked and he saw Eunhyuk by their gate.

The younger boy walked up to him and opened the gate.

"Is Donghae home?" He asked Ten.

"Yeah," Ten answered.

"Can I talk to him?" He asked Ten again.

"I guess?" Ten said then he led him inside the house.

When he entered the house, he saw Donghae's baby pictures and it made him smile. Donghae was such a cute child.

"Hyung, someone is here to see you," Ten opened Donghae's door and called him.

"Oh? Eunhyuk Oppa?" Jessica came out of the kitchen.

"Jessica?"

"I rushed back here after hearing about Donghae's articles," she laughed, "He didnt do it," she added.

"What do you mean? and how do you know?"

"I know him since the beginning, he cant do such things even if hes drunk," she told him.

"Who is i-"

"H....hey," Eunhyuk stuttered. He was shy and relieved that Donghae was there.

"W..what are you doing here?" Donghae asked him.

"I saw the articles an-"

"I give up, you win," Donghae laughed.

"Dont," Eunhyuk walked closer, grabbed his wrist and dragged him outside.

"What is all this?" Donghae asked him, "Why are you here?" He added.

"Arent you supposed to be happy because this can finally kick me out?" Donghae suddenly raised his voice.

Everything inside his heart exploaded at that very moment. The hurt building up inside him was released as he raised his tone, "Arent you supposed to be with your girlfrien--"

Eunhyuk suddenly held Donghae's face and pressed his lips against his.

Eunhyuk planted a sweet kiss on Donghae's lips. He couldnt hold himself back, he savoured every second their lips locked.

The man kissed him passionately. Donghae fell under Eunhyuk's lips and started kissing him back.

He wrapped his arms around his neck and hugged him tight.

"Dont leave our group, dont leave us, dont leave me," Eunhyuk leaned his forehead against Donghae's, "Dont be in pain alone, it hurts me knowing that youre doing this alone," he said as his fingers ran down Donghae's cheeks.

"I dont know what to do.." Donghae sniffed, "Thank you for being here with me," he held him tight.

"Come back with me, we'll face this together," Eunhyuk held Donghae's hand and pressed it against his own face, "Ive been denying myself for a while now," he smiled.

"Me too," Donghae laughed, "But now we dont have to deny," he giggled.

"You dont know how much it kills me when you smile like that," Eunhyuk smiled.

"Are you falling even more?" Donghae joked.

"I already fell deeper than you can ever imagine," Eunhyuk kissed him again.

"How can I believe that?" Donghae teased him.

"Well..." Eunhyuk said then held Donghae's hands, "I dont need words," he said as he kissed Donghae's hands.

"No more hiding?" Donghae intertwined their fingers.

"No more hiding," Eunhyuk replied with a sincere smile on his face, "I love you," he said while staring deep into Donghae's sparkling eyes.

"Ive been dying to hear those words from you," Donghae smiled, "I love you too," he answered with a kiss.

"No...No...." Jessica said as she was peeking by the door. She had witnessed the love of her life being taken away from her.

Soon enough, she was crying. She took her things and left the house. She was hurt.