29. Drunken Threats

Songs for this chapter:
Empire - Brooklyn Duo
Elastic Heart - Brooklyn Duo

~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov
"Noelani.... Wake up Noelani... Come on sweetie.... Don't keep me waiting..." I hear a voice say above me and into my ear.

"Connor, go away... I'm tired..." I say presuming it's him.

"It's not Connor... Connor isn't here." I hear the voice growl.

I freeze up in fear and I open my eyes slowly. I try to scream but a hand covers my mouth. I try to get out of the bed but I can't, he is sat on top of me. Tears roll down my cheeks and I feel his other hand on me. I try to scream again but instead he slaps me.

"Please... Please don't h-hurt me..." I cry.

"Too bad baby. I came here for a few reasons... I would very much like you to forfill them for me..." He says with a horrible smirk.

I go into a panic attack and I can't keep it under control. He punches me in the stomach and I yelp in pain. His hand covers my mouth and he start kissing my neck. I bite into his hand and he yells and rolls off me. I fall out of the bed and I run to the door. I try opening but it's locked. I bang on it with my fists.

"Connor! Connor help me!" I scream in tears.

I feel Toby's hands grab my ankles and they pull me away, dragging my across the floor.

"Connor!" I cry.

"He isn't here sweetie, none of them are. You aren't at their house..." I hear Toby growl on the back of my neck, sending chills down my spine.

"I don't want to be here... I want to be at home... Please let me go..." I sob.

I feel him climb onto me and his lips making contact with my skin. I try to pull myself away but I can't, he is too heavy for me to escape from.

"Connor! Please... I need you..." I cry.

I hear someone on the other side of the door, banging against it and using their fists to bang against it as well as their shoulder.

"It's not opening! It's locked!" I hear his voice shout.

"Connor! He's in here! Please..." I let out a scream when I feel Toby trying to get my zip of my onesie and pulling it down.

He does and his smirk grows and his hands are all over me. I scream in pain and fear and I hear the others trying to barge the door down.

"Please stop!" I cry.

"Noelani!" I hear Connor shouting.

The door bursts open and Toby disappears. I feel arms around me and I scream with fear again.

"It's me, it's Connor!" I hear him shout over my scream.

I look at him and start shaking and sobbing.

"He was here... Toby was here... He woke me up... He tried to do it again... The door wouldn't open... I was locked in... He was hurting me..." I sob to him.

"No one was in here hun. It was a bad dream. You are safe. It was just another bad dream." Connor says, shaken up.

"I swear he was in here... I swear..." I say, crying with confusion.

"You were the only one in here hun..." Connor says looking at me.

The others look shaken up and worried. Connor's siblings look confused at what was happening to me as his parents look concerned.