56. Surprise!

Songs for this chapter:
The Birthday Dance - Todrick Hall
Dazzle - Oh Wonder

~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov
We head back to the care home and I open the front door and everyone screams happy birthday, Including the three boys that are behind me. I scream a little as it scared me. I see dozens of multicoloured balloons and cute cartoon birthday banners and everyone from the care home stood in a line. Including Louise and Grace. I squeal and hug them both as I haven't seen them properly in ages. They hug me and I then hug the others in turn.

I am not use to this. Normally on my birthday there are a few balloons, a home made banner and a silenced Happy Birthday. Jack lifts me up when I hug him and he laughs slightly. He puts me back on my feet and everyone pulls me into the quiet room which is decorated with more balloons, banners and flowers. I get sat on the couch and everyone else sits on chairs. Scarlett and Maggie sit next to me with a present each in hand. They pass them to me and I open the card first and smile at the small cute messages.

"I thought I said no presents. I feel bad when you get me cards." I say to them both.

"That rule is dumb, plus you deserve gifts." Maggie says.

I sigh slightly and they urge me to open them. I open Maggie's first and it's a picture frame with loads of pictures of me and the others here at the care home. It's really cute as they are all baby photo's of us. I giggle at the photo's of me, Joe and Caspar, we are all pulling silly faces and where I was literally a little baby at six years old my silly face was a cheesy grin as Joe and Caspar were pulling gross faces. There are photo's of me, Jack and Finn and they are always me cuddling them both. Normally me cuddling Jack as I was always calling him my 'big brother'. I still do now. Then me and the girls, there is not any particular way of capturing us. It was literally just photo's of the moments we were all having fun. Then me and the care workers, them reading me bedtime stories or me in their arms snuggling into them as I was fast asleep.

"Thank you Maggie, these photo's are really cute. It means a lot." I say hugging her tight.

She laughs a little and I open Scarletts. It's similar but me and Connor, Troye and Tyler. Some we knew that were being taken as we would be posing or smiling at the camera and then photo's that the other's must have been sneaky to take. The ones of us all cuddled up, laughing, crying, being messes emotionally or physically, being silly and goofy or photo's of the four of us cuddled but fast asleep, me squished in the middle and the three of the boys cuddled up to me. I smile as the memories flash through my mind.

"Thank you Scarlett, you really captured the right moments." I say laughing as I see a really ugly photo of me and the boys as we were daring each other to pull our ugliest faces.

"Well you four are always doing something that you should never forget. So I thought I would capture them for you as you were creating them." Scarlett says.

"Thank you." I say hugging her.

The four girls sit next to me, two either side and very eager for me to open their gifts. I do cards first, laughing at the silly messages they put. I open the presents as they are all joint. I get more makeup, hair accessories, and a pair of Steven Swiss Shearling Booties. They are gorgeous and they have a medium heel that I won't die in.

"Oh my... Thank you so much... These are gorgeous and I needed more hair things and makeup!" I say hugging the four of them, feeling guilty that they have spent so much money on me.