55. Turning Sixteen

Songs for this chapter:
Camouflage - Selena Gomez

~~~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov
I get woken up by kisses and giggling. I groan slightly and move my face, only for his lips to follow mine. I grumble for him to go away, tired and not wanting to wake up for school. He scatters kisses all over my face and I feel him giggling against my cheek. I pout a little and his lips meet mine, waking me up from my slumber. I open my eyes and see his green eyes.

"Happy Birthday." He whispers against my lips.

"Mm, thank you." I say enjoying his lips on mine.

We kiss again and I sit up. I rub my eyes and yawn, making Connor awh a little because he thinks my yawning is cute. Once I have actually woken up, Connor reveals a card, a bunch of red, pink and white roses and starbucks along with an adorable grin.

"Can I also have a side order of a kiss?" I ask, smiling slightly.

"You can have many side orders of kisses." Connor says, leaning over me to make sure the starbucks is secured.

He kisses me and I kiss him back. I sit in his lap as we kiss and I pull away slowly.

"I may have to make that order again sometime." I say against his lips.

"As long as I am the one to serve you."Connor says grinning.

I kiss his grin away and he passes me the card. I smile a little and sit opposite him but he pulls me back onto his lap. I open the envelope and pull out the card. I giggle slightly as he must have designed it on the computer. It's a schoolgirl who is shy and then the same girl but in a cute vintage dress. I read the caption and I blush.

'Happy Birthday to the girl that once use to be shy, but is now my lover...'

I open the card and read the message in my head.

'Dear Noelani, Happy Birthday! Let this birthday be the first of many we can celebrate together! Sorry it has to be spent at school, but I promise you I will make this the BEST sweet sixteen you have ever dreamed of. I love you more than anything in the entire world! Connor xxx'

I smile slightly and kiss him.

"Thank you Connie, this card is really cute. I can tell you made it, I like it." I say smiling and looking at his cute design.

"If you love that so much then you have no idea what I have got in store for you... We just need to get through school okay?" He says, cupping my face with his hands.

"I am worried because your mind is crazy... But I can make it through school. Pe, music, art, english, re... My favourite subjects." I say, leaning closer.

We kiss quickly and he moves our starbucks in front of my face. I giggle and take my coffee and it is still hot. I drink it happily and eat my warm croissant. I climb out of bed and get changed. Connor finishes his breakfast and gets changed. He hugs me from behind as I neaten my tie and tuck my shirt into my skirt. I turn in his arms and he is doing puppy dog eyes and his tie hanging round his neck with his shirt half buttoned. I hold back my smile and button up the rest of his shirt and I flip his collar up and do his tie for him, making it slightly loose.