57. Going Back To Michigan

Songs for this chapter:
Water Under The Bridge - Adele
Talk Me Down - Troye Sivan

~~~~~~~~

Noelani's pov
We all get on the plane and I am sat by Connor and Tyler. Connor has the window seat and Troye has the aisle and Jackie is sat in the aisle next to ours. I feel the nerves kick in so I put my earphones on and listen to music which helps me relax. The plane starts moving and soon we are in the air. I take a polaroid and a photo on my normal camera and my phone. I take out one of my earphones and the seatbelt light turns on, signalling that we can take them off. I do so because I feel trapped as it is.

I feel exhausted after today. Troyler are cuddling together and Connor is gazing out the window. I smile slightly and cuddle into his side and kiss his cheek. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me onto his lap. He moves so his legs are propped up on my seat and I cuddle into him more as he holds me tight. I look at him and he kisses me sweetly. I kiss him back and I feel him melt backwards. I giggle and pull away, resting my head on his shoulder as I gaze out the window. Flying through clouds and being so much closer to the stars and moon.

"Happy ten year anniversary mum, dad and Jessie. I miss you all." I whisper.

Connor hugs me tighter and kisses my forehead. I look up at him and kiss him quickly and I snuggle closer and close my eyes, hoping to get some sleep. I feel him move me a little so he is comfy and he tickles my side and he eventually stops as he too, falls asleep.

I wake up and we are still flying. Connor is fast asleep but we must have moved completely because he is sleeping with his head on my tummy and I am sat up slightly with a pillow behind my head and a blanket wrapped around us both. Connors feet tangled with mine but his are resting on Tyler's lap. I look at Tyler and he is awake with a sleeping Troye cuddled into him.

He looks over at me and smiles tiredly. I smile and Connor moves his legs so they aren't on Tyler's lap. I play with Connor's hair and his hand moves and rests on my shoulder. I giggle and take his hand and gently kiss it. I then hold his hand and our fingers intertwine and I rest them on Connor's chest. He stays still as he sleeps and I listen to music as Tyler has fallen asleep. I take another photo of the sky as I can see a state and all of their lights. I take a picture of it and it looks really pretty.

I go onto instagram and upload it.

'Flying back to my hometown, Michigan, for the weekend. I am so nervous and excited!' And then the grinning face.

I also upload a photo of my cake and my outfit I wore for the meal. I read some of the comments on the picture of the city and lights. They are all saying how pretty it is and how well I have captured it. Others are saying to have fun or that they live there. I check the cake and people say that it looks delicious and I check my outfit one and they are all saying I look really nice, making me blush. I go off the app and lock my phone and enjoy my music, thinking of what songs I should perform for my A grade and graduation.

I think I am going to do an Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Jason Walker, Green River Ordinance and then a Sia cover for my pieces. All of those artists mean something to me and I feel like it would be an honour if their songs would be the ones to maybe help me achieve my dream of being a musician. I just need to decide what songs I should do from those artists. I won't worry about that now. I have decided the artists and that is good enough. Plus I am dozing back off to sleep anyway.

I get kissed gently and I open my eyes and see that it's Connor smiling. I smile back and I realise people are moving around and the plane is no longer moving.